Auction bidding

Grammy64

Auction bidding

Post by Grammy64 » 3 years ago

I love ShopLC. It is a great place to shop and do the auctions. But lately I have not been able to bid on certain items after someone has already placed a 49.00 bid or if I try to maxbid it will only let me place a maxbid if 39.00 then I lose out because I cannot counter with a higher bid. Told on screen that bid is too high for this item place a lower bid but someone already has that bid at 49.00. Was just wondering if anyone else is having these issues. It seems to be happening on the Swarovski crystal jewelry. I have contacted customer service with no resolution for over 2 weeks.
Grammy64
7 x

CC

Re: Auction bidding

Post by CC » 3 years ago

It's been going on for months and has previously been complained about. Hope you get a resolution. I just bid on an item that normally sells on Shoplc's website for under $15 I believe. Just checked and it now has a bid of $49.
7 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

I feel for you also purses 💼👜💼👜💼👜💼🍀
5 x

Grammy64

I figured it wasn’t just happening with the Swarovski crystal. I have again sent another email to customer service about this and will update when I get a response. This is unacceptable for this to be happening! Someone is fixing the auctions for just their friends.
5 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 3 years ago

Grammy64 wrote:
3 years ago
I figured it wasn’t just happening with the Swarovski crystal. I have again sent another email to customer service about this and will update when I get a response. This is unacceptable for this to be happening! Someone is fixing the auctions for just their friends.
It’s been going on for quite awhile now... had happen to me on a few items... that was when they had some white opal ( reg Australian opal) so....
6 x

Grammy64

So I have just noticed that the auction has added a how do you like the auctions flag with like a smiley face! Well I let them know about how I feel! Pretty upset that the auctions are fixed!! Not very happy and that the BBB may be interested in what is going on!
3 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Earlier this morning there was a long red banner said feedback, now it is like a box with a smiley face, right in the way of the bid button. How no one tries to bid Because when they do they’re also going to tap that little red box and I’d hate to see what comes up probably want your feedback instead of you actually betting.
3 x

josey

Post by josey » 3 years ago

I HATE when my bid doesnt even register, and I would have paid more than the winner. This happens on gold rings--sometimes. And then sometimes there is outrageous over bidding which is ridiculous and ruins it for everyone else.
7 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 3 years ago

It says you are the highest bid and in reality somebody else has overridden you . I hate this website . It has glitches all the time.
7 x

Grammy64

ShopLC isn’t very interested in the cheating being done on their platform! I am really tired of putting in a complaint to CS for them to not do anything. BBB is going to look into this and hopefully we all will get some kind of answers to what is going on! Swarovski zirconia is always being bid on by cheaters and the people at ShopLC who help them! So * off!
4 x