Friday (9/4) Coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Friday (9/4) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Good Morning !!

Don't you love that moment...you know, that first moment when you wake and realize that YES ! Its finally Friday 🥰🥰🥰🥰

3:45 am cst
Come on in it's Friday morning Happy Hour and first cup's on Me
☕[clink]☕

I have just a few thoughts for us to ponder today...advice, uniqueness and gratitude

Think about this advice, " Just go for it and give it a try You don't have to be a professional to build a successful product. Amateurs started Google and Apple. Professionals built the Titanic."

Consider the power of uniqueness. Top three things to do for success. Read something no one else is reading. Think something that no one else is thinking
And do something no one else is doing.

The sincerity of true gratitude. "Today after a 72 hour shift at the fire station, a woman ran up to me at the grocery store and gave me a huge hug...when I tensed up she realized I had no idea who she was. With tears in her eyes and the sincerest of smiles she said, " I know you don't remember me, but on Sept 11th you carried me out if the World Trade Center."
♡♡ unknown Hero

Heed Advice - Be Unique - Show Gratitude

Only mama Sissy this morning 😻

Hope everyone has a great Friday and keep this is mind....

If you find yourself being chased by a Police Dog...

try to avoid running through little tunnels, going up and over a see-saw or jumping through hoops !!!

They're trained to DO THAT !😳

Have a fantastic Friday....Happy dance today !!💃💃💃💃

💞💞💞((( HUGS))) -Gypsy
7 x

Blossom

Re: Friday (9/4) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Blossom » 3 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
Good Morning !!

Don't you love that moment...you know, that first moment when you wake and realize that YES ! Its finally Friday 🥰🥰🥰🥰

☕[clink]☕

I have just a few thoughts for us to ponder today...advice, uniqueness and gratitude

Think about this advice, " Just go for it and give it a try You don't have to be a professional to build a successful product. Amateurs started Google and Apple. Professionals built the Titanic."

Consider the power of uniqueness. Top three things to do for success. Read something no one else is reading. Think something that no one else is thinking

The sincerity of true gratitude. "Today after a 72 hour shift at the fire station, a woman ran up to me at the grocery store and gave me a huge hug...when I tensed up she realized I had no idea who she was. With tears in her eyes and the sincerest of smiles she said, " I know you don't remember me, but on Sept 11th you carried me out if the World Trade Center."
♡♡ unknown Hero

try to avoid running through little tunnels, going up and over a see-saw or jumping through hoops !!!

💞💞💞((( HUGS))) -Gypsy

@Gypsy
GOOD MORNING & TGIF GYPSY!!!!
Glad Sissy came for breakfast😻

I Love your coffee this morning!
I haven't had any but feel like I have..trouble finding Mr Sandman!
Been wrestling with my phone....it almost won but fortunately I am the winner (this time)!😁

I think a couple people are getting packages today!
I'll drink to that ☕[CLINK]☕!
See ya on the other side!
8 x

Gypsy

Blossom wrote:
3 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
Good Morning !!

☕[clink]☕

♡♡ unknown Hero

💞💞💞((( HUGS))) -Gypsy

@Gypsy
GOOD MORNING & TGIF GYPSY!!!!
Glad Sissy came for breakfast😻

I Love your coffee this morning!
I haven't had any but feel like I have..trouble finding Mr Sandman!
Been wrestling with my phone....it almost won but fortunately I am the winner (this time)!😁

I think a couple people are getting packages today!
I'll drink to that ☕[CLINK]☕!
See ya on the other side!

😊😊
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Good Morning everyone☕️☕️,

I just Love @Gypsy warm wake Me up !!
Actually, I have been up all night long worrying about my fur baby LITTLGIRL. Finally I got a few wags of her tail.
It was as though she was drugged or poisoned.
I did give her a few sips of my coffee a couple days ago. I drank from that cup to wash down my RLS meds which do have a sedative side effect. Maybe as I drank, some of the med in my mouth went into the cup ??
Whatever “ drugged” her seems to be out of her system. Lesson learned to pour off a little ☕️into another cup before I drink from it.
The reason I came to this conclusion, is she had no fever, no vomiting, no diarrhea, no cough. She was just laying in my bed, and staring at me. Some chemical was in her little 8 lb body.

Anyway, I was gifted a few shares of Apple stock a while ago. The stock was soaring until it crashed yesterday 😭

Back to the poor house☹️

Have a great weekend !!

HUGS❤️Vicky
6 x

Gypsy

Vicky wrote:
3 years ago

Actually, I have been up all night long worrying about my fur baby LITTLGIRL. Finally I got a few wags of her tail.
I did give her a few sips of my coffee a couple days ago. I drank from that cup to wash down my RLS meds which do have a sedative side effect. Maybe as I drank, some of the med in my mouth went into the cup ??
Whatever “ drugged” her seems to be out of her system. Lesson learned to pour off a little ☕️into another cup before I drink from it.
The reason I came to this conclusion, is she had no fever, no vomiting, no diarrhea, no cough. She was just laying in my bed, and staring at me. Some chemical was in her little 8 lb body.

Anyway, I was gifted a few shares of Apple stock a while ago. The stock was soaring until it crashed yesterday 😭

Back to the poor house☹️

Have a great weekend !!

HUGS❤️Vicky
@Vicky

Sorry I didn't see this sooner !!! Notifications still aren't working right 😯 Glad your baby is feeling better. Dont worry apple will bounce back !!! Stay safe -((( HUGS))) -GYPSY
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

Dogs should never eat chocolate or drink coffee or consume anything with a lot of caffeine. It can kill them in large enough amounts. No raw eggs or meat (salmonella). Grapes and mummified grapes (raisins) can cause kidney failure. Anything with a lot of salt can cause sodium poisoning. Macadamia nuts can cause hyperthermia (overheating) and /or tremors. Xylitol, an artificial sweetener, can be very deadly and can cause liver failure. seizures or even brain damage in dogs. Dogs can eat peanut butter but you need to check that it does not have this sweetener in it first. Onions and garlic should be avoided as well although a small amount is not usually serious. There may be some more I can't think of right now.
4 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

It’s nice that Mommy Sissy came to visit you. Love your quote about power of uniqueness and the sincerity of gratitude. Nice Friday Coffee Post.
2 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Vicky wrote:
3 years ago

Back to the poor house☹️

Have a great weekend !!

HUGS❤️Vicky
[[*]I hope your doggie is feeling better. [/b]
2 x