Harlequin

Re: CHERYL

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Ditto ditto !!!!
4 x

Teachergirl

Post by Teachergirl » 3 years ago

She comes on, I change the channel. I can't abide anyone yelling at me especially so early in the morning. Please stop and shop making excuses for your bad behavior.
7 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 3 years ago

She doe not care one bit if she offends customers. In fact, I've heard her say in so many words, if you don't like my loudness, too bad. She knows full well what she is doing. When she come on, I go off. :oops:
5 x

Ena

Post by Ena » 3 years ago

I think she sells a LOT. Some people might respond to this kind of selling.. you know.."if you don't buy this now you will miss a lifetime opportunity to own this".

I have to hit mute when she is on....
5 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

She is on a roll... this morning 🥴
3 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Been complaining about this problem for years...I change the channel until she’s gone. I agree, she thinks she’s “being clever” with the screaming. NOT. It is just an act. She is obnoxious & loses sales. Does she scream in church or at the grocery store, at the doctor’s office. I doubt it.
6 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Amy wrote:
3 years ago
Been complaining about this problem for years...I change the channel until she’s gone. I agree, she thinks she’s “being clever” with the screaming. NOT. It is just an act. She is obnoxious & loses sales. Does she scream in church or at the grocery store, at the doctor’s office. I doubt it.
Naah, I bet she does!
4 x