Can’t open..

CJM

Can’t open..

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

my cart What is going on? Why can’t LC get their crap together?! It’s always something wrong with the website.
6 x

CJM

Re: Can’t open..

Moderators where are you?
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

CJM wrote:
3 years ago
my cart What is going on? Why can’t LC get their crap together?! It’s always something wrong with the website.
@shopLC_alex
@Moderator_Preston

Can someone please assist CJM with her checkout issues
Thank you
2 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Gypsy, when you tap the book and it says community forum, chat, lab idea, if you tap the chat is that where you get a hold of the moderator at? Was messing around yesterday tapped it and it had Danielle‘s name was on there. Today at 10:35 AM a lady name MARIBEL was on, Was just wondering if that’s how you get a hold of a moderator now thanks
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Gypsy, when you tap the book and it says community forum, chat, lab idea, if you tap the chat is that where you get a hold of the moderator at? Was messing around yesterday tapped it and it had Danielle‘s name was on there. Today at 10:35 AM a lady name MARIBEL was on, Was just wondering if that’s how you get a hold of a moderator now thanks
@Harlequin

I think what you are seeing is a chat line to contact both customer service and the moderators (basically same). I haven't tried it yet. So I don't know if you can tag specific person or if you "chat" with who's online at the time. It might be easier and faster to use this chat line other than the forum so you can get immediate response to your questions or issues. -Gypsy
3 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 3 years ago

It took me forever to log into my account. What the heck is going on? Why oh why is SLC website always a headache? I rarely have had issues with other online shopping websites. SLC… it’s like a daily thing especially when logging in!
3 x

CJM

Now I see why the problems with the cart. Changing stuff unnecessarily again. I guess they can’t change stuff without screwing up the whole website 😞
4 x

CJM

Now I see why the problems with the cart. Changing stuff unnecessarily again. I guess they can’t change stuff without screwing up the whole website 😞
2 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

CJM wrote:
3 years ago
Good afternoon,

Sorry for the late reply. Our website is going through changes and maintenance to streamline the interactive process. We apologize if this has for any inconvenience these changes may have brought., were you still having issues.
1 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

shopLC_alex wrote:
3 years ago
CJM wrote:
3 years ago
Good afternoon,

Sorry for the late reply. Our website is going through changes and maintenance to streamline the interactive process. We apologize if this has for any inconvenience these changes may have brought., were you still having issues.
??? ??? ???
1 x