Crazy changing prices!!

Eve
Answers: 1

Crazy changing prices!!

Post by Eve » 3 years ago

So awhile back a watched a presentation with the utk shungite waist heating pad and i Believe it went for $149 . It was to high for me when i can get the same pad on A..... for 75 with jade stones instead of shungite . Well then it went to $75 And i thought ok now i buy one . So i did. Payed for 2 day shipping and the pkg got sorted wrong so arrived like a week after i orderd. I went back to the item and now the price was $36 . So i send daniell an email to get a price match and i should get my 2 day shipping back! I bought 3 more yesterday for gifts and on the video clip the presenter said we sold hundreds for $99 so she spun the wheel and she put it (i Believe )to 50 percent off well so on the clip it was $49. I orderd yesterday for $36.
Guess what the price is today.

$179

WOW

I have not gotten a reply for my email .... yet!
6 x

Gypsy

Re: Crazy changing prices!!

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

I believe it !!!

I once watched a pair or earrings on my wish list take the rollercoaster ride of pricing and change at least six times both higher and lower in less than 24 hours 😳

So yeah and ......no height minimum to take this ride 😁 -Gypsy
6 x

CC

Post by CC » 3 years ago

I've been complaining for months about the up down all around pricing of ifems in my wishlist. But to be honest, as stated before, unless coupon codes for % off come back, those items will sit there forever.
6 x

Eve
Answers: 1

Post by Eve » 3 years ago

Its been happening forever but from $36 to $179
Wow
I have been shopping here for a long time so i know what to look for and how and where to compare
But if i where a brand new customer i would not shop here anymore.
If i hate one thing ....is overpaying lol

I do still want my price matched. I always make screenshots now .lol
I like shungite but not that much lol
The same utk thingi with jade is $75.
Ya know where lol
6 x