Please be generous with your prayers and spiritual support!

Catticus

Re: Please be generous with your prayers and spiritual support!

Post by Catticus » 1 month ago

OSOTT we are praying! πŸ’—

The storm is definitely headed towards her. She is absolutely terrified. She is completely alone with no help.

To top that off, she is very ill. AND still grieving the loss of her mother. She didn't get much time to do that, because so many things needed to be done and like now, she had to deal with those things alone. πŸ˜–

Her cardiologist has changed her heart meds a few times in just these past two weeks. He's trying very hard to help her, but going off and on, off and on different medications, really takes a toll on a person.

She's weak, she's dizzy, she feels so horribly sick, and her heart keeps palpitating - which is the last thing she needs.

She gets terrified again and again when she hears the latest emergency news bulletins about her area.

The TESTS that aren't real emergencies, unnerve me and upset me!

But the ones she's hearing aren't "tests"...they're REAL! 😣

She's so weak and dizzy, how can she pack the necessary things up, including her cats she loves so much, (one is also extremely ill) to drive anywhere? She also has nowhere to go.

She is so sick, and so frightened, that she's unable to stop shaking. Also because of her illnesses, and the utter terror, she isn't able to sort things out clearly enough in order to pack what she might need.

I would be in a daze and unable to think at all!

And to think of her DRIVING while she's in that state, with the rain and winds being as strong as they are? That makes me worry even more for her. 😒

It's a horrible situation! Especially for a very ill person to face alone! πŸ˜” 😣 😒

She's so weak, and absolutely tired to the bone, and she is in SUCH a VERY fragile state, that she TRULY NEEDS our prayers and our understanding.

OSOTT has ALWAYS been here for us! She worked SO hard for us to have a place to go when we needed it.

It upsets me so much to not be able to be there with her in person to help her now, when she is in such need! 😣

Please PLEASE continue your prayers! Also please pray for others who are in similar situations.

Hey, 2020? YOU SUCK!

Hey, 2020? KISS MY .............! 😑

πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ
7 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 1 month ago

If I was able to help her I would. Osott am πŸ™ for you day and night. πŸ™‚
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 1 month ago

Catticus wrote: ↑
1 month ago
OSOTT we are praying! πŸ’—

The storm is definitely headed towards her. She is absolutely terrified. She is completely alone with no help.

To top that off, she is very ill. AND still grieving the loss of her mother. She didn't get much time to do that, because so many things needed to be done and like now, she had to deal with those things alone. πŸ˜–

Her cardiologist has changed her heart meds a few times in just these past two weeks. He's trying very hard to help her, but going off and on, off and on different medications, really takes a toll on a person.

She's weak, she's dizzy, she feels so horribly sick, and her heart keeps palpitating - which is the last thing she needs.

She gets terrified again and again when she hears the latest emergency news bulletins about her area.

The TESTS that aren't real emergencies, unnerve me and upset me!

But the ones she's hearing aren't "tests"...they're REAL! 😣

She's so weak and dizzy, how can she pack the necessary things up, including her cats she loves so much, (one is also extremely ill) to drive anywhere? She also has nowhere to go.

She is so sick, and so frightened, that she's unable to stop shaking. Also because of her illnesses, and the utter terror, she isn't able to sort things out clearly enough in order to pack what she might need.

I would be in a daze and unable to think at all!

And to think of her DRIVING while she's in that state, with the rain and winds being as strong as they are? That makes me worry even more for her. 😒

It's a horrible situation! Especially for a very ill person to face alone! πŸ˜” 😣 😒

She's so weak, and absolutely tired to the bone, and she is in SUCH a VERY fragile state, that she TRULY NEEDS our prayers and our understanding.

OSOTT has ALWAYS been here for us! She worked SO hard for us to have a place to go when we needed it.

It upsets me so much to not be able to be there with her in person to help her now, when she is in such need! 😣

Please PLEASE continue your prayers! Also please pray for others who are in similar situations.

Hey, 2020? YOU SUCK!

Hey, 2020? KISS MY .............! 😑

πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

OMG!!! Can't believe you did that!
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 1 month ago

She's been in my prayers since I've known her. That won't stop now.
8 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 1 month ago

OSOTT I am so sorry you are going thru all this at one time. I wish I could hop on a plane and be there for you as you have been here for all of us.You have the biggest Heart of anyone I know.I will be praying for you.know how much you are LOVED by all of us.Hugs and more Hugs!πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜žπŸ’”πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ€πŸ€
8 x

Boston Irish

Can someone set up a go fund me page for OSOTT? I don't know how to.πŸ€
6 x

Gemsnob

Boston Irish wrote: ↑
1 month ago
Can someone set up a go fund me page for OSOTT? I don't know how to.πŸ€
I was looking into it last night. Just to get info, they wanted me to set up an account. I don't know if you have to have her full name. I don't know it and I don't know if she wants everyone to know. Someone that knows her better will have to look into it.
7 x

Boston Irish

Thanks GemsnobπŸ˜žπŸ€
5 x

Gemsnob

Boston Irish wrote: ↑
1 month ago
Thanks GemsnobπŸ˜žπŸ€
No problem. It's a good idea if someone can do it.
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 1 month ago

Please do not cease your prayers yet. Our friend took quite a battering from the winds as she is in the direct path of Sally. Now she is in danger of flash flooding. She was unable to evacuate and is trapped with no electricity. Please pray as never before.
8 x