Tuesday (9/15) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post Reply
User avatar
Gypsy
Posts: 3487
Joined: 11 months ago

Tuesday (9/15) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 1 month ago

Good Morning -
Happy Tuesday 😊


3:00 am cst
Let's try this- let's stick all our problems between MIND and MATTER

If you don't Mind....then it don't Matter


Coffees On ☕[clink]☕

take a moment to escape into a good hot fresh cup of coffee. If coffee's not your cup of tea, then grab the book you've been meaning to read. A daydream or desire, whatever you like
Reality can wait until you've a some self-healing and self-care fix me time.


🤫 Shhhh sleeping kitties. We've bad so many stormy days the kitties have been coming by to eat then leaving....except for Simon 😊
I don't think he's going anywhere 😊


My fun day includes housework and an exciting round trip to the laundromat !😳 and then ( Drum roll Please..)exclusive jaunt into local grocery store 😉

If you are in the path of "Sally" I'm sending prayers of safety to you and your families. 💞🙏💞 be as prepared as you possibly can and listen to your instincts

💞💞💞(((HUGS)))-Gypsy
11 x

User avatar
Gemsnob
Posts: 2255
Joined: 10 months ago

Re: Tuesday (9/15) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gemsnob » 1 month ago

Morning Gypsy! Love the update on the kitties. Hope everyone stays safe with the storms. I'll have coffee in a little while. Going back to sleep! 💞
8 x

User avatar
Gypsy
Posts: 3487
Joined: 11 months ago

Re: Tuesday (9/15) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 1 month ago

Gemsnob wrote:
1 month ago
Morning Gypsy! Love the update on the kitties. Hope everyone stays safe with the storms. I'll have coffee in a little while. Going back to sleep! 💞
@Gemsnob

I'll have a fresh cup waiting ☕💞 -Gypsy
8 x

Vicky
Posts: 1443
Joined: 1 year ago
Answers: 1

Re: Tuesday (9/15) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Vicky » 1 month ago

Good morning everyone☕️☕️
Need extra strong caffeine today. Spent half the night searching which of my smoke / carbon monoxide alarms were giving off warnings that either the unit needs to be replaced or the batteries are weak. I have a few of them in different areas, but it only alarms every 15-20 minutes so Its hard to catch the culprit. Thanks to the carbon monoxide alarm, I was alerted years ago. The fire dept said the levels from my clogged gas boiler was so high, that anyone sleeping on that basement level would not survive. Some of My kids were supposed to Come from out of town and stay with me, sleeping at the basement level, for a few days at that time. They didnt come because I was too sick then to have guests. Talk about God working in strange ways to take care of us. Had I not been so ill then, some of my kids Would have Stayed on that level and died.
Anyway, I FINALLY found the one that was screeching. I guess it needs changing after 8 years. Next time I will get one with a little longer life cycle. I do have hard wired smoke alarms but the CO alarms are mostly battery.
So I will drink an extra cup of ☕️ to all our SAFETY

STAY SAFE- HUGS❤️- vicky
6 x

Online
anniebelle
Posts: 1148
Joined: 8 months ago

Re: Tuesday (9/15) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by anniebelle » 1 month ago

Vicky wrote:
1 month ago
Good morning everyone☕️☕️
Need extra strong caffeine today. Spent half the night searching which of my smoke / carbon monoxide alarms were giving off warnings that either the unit needs to be replaced or the batteries are weak. I have a few of them in different areas, but it only alarms every 15-20 minutes so Its hard to catch the culprit. Thanks to the carbon monoxide alarm, I was alerted years ago. The fire dept said the levels from my clogged gas boiler was so high, that anyone sleeping on that basement level would not survive. Some of My kids were supposed to Come from out of town and stay with me, sleeping at the basement level, for a few days at that time. They didnt come because I was too sick then to have guests. Talk about God working in strange ways to take care of us. Had I not been so ill then, some of my kids Would have Stayed on that level and died.
Anyway, I FINALLY found the one that was screeching. I guess it needs changing after 8 years. Next time I will get one with a little longer life cycle. I do have hard wired smoke alarms but the CO alarms are mostly battery.
So I will drink an extra cup of ☕️ to all our SAFETY

STAY SAFE- HUGS❤️- vicky
@Vicky , my hard wired smoke alarms have a battery backup. When they need to be changed, they have this piercing beep that goes off every 60 seconds. So I moved!
4 x

User avatar
Gypsy
Posts: 3487
Joined: 11 months ago

Re: Tuesday (9/15) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 1 month ago

@Vicky

Hi ! Hate is when alarms are going off ! What's worse is when your neighbors smoke detector battery is low and beeping non stop and apparently you are the only person in the building who can hear it 😳 stay extra safe Vicky 💞 -Gypsy
5 x

Online
anniebelle
Posts: 1148
Joined: 8 months ago

Re: Tuesday (9/15) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by anniebelle » 1 month ago

I received a pleasant surprise this morning. We had been taking our meals in our apartments for quite some time due to Covid quarantine. Learned to get up early to get my coffee, donuts, etc., delivered. They reopened the dining room last Wednesday , and I've been having a difficult time getting downstairs for breakfast before they closed. Can still have it delivered for a charge! This morning one of the servers sneeked me my breakfast! Tuesday is chocolate donut day, She brought 3 cups of coffee, 2 donuts, and a beautiful banana. Well worth being roused from my sleep!
5 x

Online
Harlequin
Posts: 1076
Joined: 8 months ago

Re: Tuesday (9/15) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Harlequin » 1 month ago

A: My mother used to live in a place like your describing, they charged for everything, which I thought was unfair. She paid BIG MONEY TO LIVE THERE. Especially when you’re too ill to go to the dining area. Do they have an elevator? She also had certain people bring her food when she was ill. Good luck
5 x

User avatar
Gypsy
Posts: 3487
Joined: 11 months ago

Re: Tuesday (9/15) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 1 month ago

anniebelle wrote:
1 month ago
I received a pleasant surprise this morning. We had been taking our meals in our apartments for quite some time due to Covid quarantine. Learned to get up early to get my coffee, donuts, etc., delivered. They reopened the dining room last Wednesday , and I've been having a difficult time getting downstairs for breakfast before they closed. Can still have it delivered for a charge! This morning one of the servers sneeked me my breakfast! Tuesday is chocolate donut day, She brought 3 cups of coffee, 2 donuts, and a beautiful banana. Well worth being roused from my sleep!
@anniebelle

that was very sweet surprise indeed this morning 💞💞 I like it when people just do nice things for no reason other than to just be nice 💞 -Gypsy

Hows Milo ??? 😻
5 x

User avatar
Margui
Posts: 1054
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Tuesday (9/15) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Margui » 1 month ago

So cute that Simon wants to stay with you. He is probably taking his nap again. Garfield is the way. He had owners once and he would stay at home if he only remember how to use the litter box. I need to read a good story again. I have not finished reading “Mockingjay” yet. Nice Tuesday Coffee post, Gypsy.
5 x

Post Reply