Tuesday (9/15) Coffee ☕☕☕

Margui

Re: Tuesday (9/15) Coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Praying that bad girl Sally weakens more and don’t cause damage.
6 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Ladies - I did make a new post with Simon's picture. Dont know when it will be approved 💞💞-Gypsy
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
Ladies - I did make a new post with Simon's picture. Dont know when it will be approved 💞💞-Gypsy
Can't wait to see sweet Simon. 😺
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
@Gemsnob

Hi ! The pictures really aren't that great but you can tell how sweet he is !!! And I think I'm going to need to get the current rates to get him fixed and shots 🙂
4 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
I received a pleasant surprise this morning. We had been taking our meals in our apartments for quite some time due to Covid quarantine. Learned to get up early to get my coffee, donuts, etc., delivered. They reopened the dining room last Wednesday , and I've been having a difficult time getting downstairs for breakfast before they closed. Can still have it delivered for a charge! This morning one of the servers sneeked me my breakfast! Tuesday is chocolate donut day, She brought 3 cups of coffee, 2 donuts, and a beautiful banana. Well worth being roused from my sleep!
@anniebelle

that was very sweet surprise indeed this morning 💞💞 I like it when people just do nice things for no reason other than to just be nice 💞 -Gypsy

Hows Milo ??? 😻
Milo Mylove is getting a bit gentler with his playing, though I still grab the water bottle at least once during playtime! We had our picture taken yesterday together! To be published in our little newsletter next month. The girl was surprised when she saw him in how much he has grown! I just don't remember previous kitties growing so fast! I was more accustomed to females, but I think he's going to be a really big boy!. Waiting to hear from the vet regarding the diarrhea that seems to hang on.
4 x

Gemsnob

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
@Gemsnob

Hi ! The pictures really aren't that great but you can tell how sweet he is !!! And I think I'm going to need to get the current rates to get him fixed and shots 🙂
You think he's going to hang around? I wonder if he will get picked on less once he's fixed?
3 x

anniebelle

@Gypsy do you have low cost neutering available in your area? Some are specifically available for strays. Milo has an appointment on 10/13. I haven't told him yet!
4 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

A: Too funny 😹🙀😿. Bless his heart. And Simon to Gypsy. I think it chills them out.
4 x

anniebelle

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
A: Too funny 😹🙀😿. Bless his heart. And Simon to Gypsy. I think it chills them out.
I sure hope so! :lol:
3 x

Gemsnob

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
@Gypsy do you have low cost neutering available in your area? Some are specifically available for strays. Milo has an appointment on 10/13. I haven't told him yet!
We better keep that a secret. 🙀
4 x