Beautiful day in Tennessee

Harlequin

Beautiful day in Tennessee

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

It’s a beautiful day today, I can feel and smell the fall air, YES😊. 75 not much humidity, just loving it, nice breeze a little overcast. Could stay like this all year and I would be a happy camper. Trees starting to change, but not like the colors that Indiana produces. Trees don’t usually change this early here. SO maybe a not so good WINTER 🥶❄️ Grandson is going back to in person school soon, since Aug. has had maybe a total of eight days of actual learning, online isn’t working well, can never get online for his classes keeps crashing, school knows nothing they can do. Any one else with this problem. Kids or grandchildren? Would like to hear feedback if any. 😸
5 x

Gemsnob

Re: Beautiful day in Tennessee

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
It’s a beautiful day today, I can feel and smell the fall air, YES😊. 75 not much humidity, just loving it, nice breeze a little overcast. Could stay like this all year and I would be a happy camper. Trees starting to change, but not like the colors that Indiana produces. Trees don’t usually change this early here. SO maybe a not so good WINTER 🥶❄️ Grandson is going back to in person school soon, since Aug. has had maybe a total of eight days of actual learning, online isn’t working well, can never get online for his classes keeps crashing, school knows nothing they can do. Any one else with this problem. Kids or grandchildren? Would like to hear feedback if any. 😸
It's beautiful here in Ohio too. Sun shining, not too much humidity. I have the windows open which I may regret. Usually gives me a migraine.
Both of my girls have graduated. I'm thankful of that. Don't know what parents do when they work but kids are doing classes online. 🌄
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Ahh! Where in Ohio? I'm in Cincinnati!
5 x

Gemsnob

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Ahh! Where in Ohio? I'm in Cincinnati!
Me too! Well, outside of Cincy, on the east side.
5 x

Gemsnob

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
It's beautiful here in Ohio too. Sun shining, not too much humidity. I have the windows open which I may regret. Usually gives me a migraine.
Both of my girls have graduated. I'm thankful of that. Don't know what parents do when they work but kids are doing classes online. 🌄
So much for open windows. Neighbors are remodeling a 30 ft camper on their front lawn.
3 x

Harlequin

Rolltide: T Y HOPE you’re day Is going well. Yeah we got a lil ripped yesterday, it’s ok. I do forget at times, comes with age. LOL. Hope everyone is having a great day.
3 x

Harlequin

Gemsnob: the trees in Ohio are beautiful as well as in Indiana, reds, yellows, orange. Here yellow and brown about it😕
2 x

Gemsnob

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Gemsnob: the trees in Ohio are beautiful as well as in Indiana, reds, yellows, orange. Here yellow and brown about it😕
If I remember correctly, it's been a few years since we've had a pretty Autumn. Sometimes it's so dry, the leaves don't turn pretty, they just all drop at once from wind or if we do get rain.
3 x

Gemsnob

Rolltide wrote:
3 years ago
Hi Harlequin! Glad you are having nice weather. Our weather is a bit muggy due to Sally, but I live in an area that should only receive much needed rain, thankfully. Our weather will be nice this weekend, then a cold front moves in next week and my favorite weather will start. Don't have any little ones in school, but sorry you are having to deal with that. Hope it gets better.

I asked them to remove the thread from yesterday, no worries, just to get it out of here. Hope you are having a blessed day! :)
I'm glad it was you that asked to have it removed and not someone else.
3 x

Harlequin

Found out why it’s so overcast here today in Tennessee, from wild fires, for got news said it would be here mid week, it’s only Tuesday.
3 x