R A

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Some one on the R A Has a name (. Poor Amy we Lol at u the most ). How RUDE
4 x

JewelryQueen

Re: R A

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@Moderator_Danielle

See the above regarding an inappropriate bidding name.
Thanks!
3 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Harlequin: I’m not sure I can make sense of the 2 posts & what point they are trying to make. Since you say “we laugh at you the most” that’s pretty obvious. I’m not going to use the forum anymore , so you can find another person to be #1 on your laugh list.
0 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Amy wrote:
3 years ago
Harlequin: I’m not sure I can make sense of the 2 posts & what point they are trying to make. Since you say “we laugh at you the most” that’s pretty obvious. I’m not going to use the forum anymore , so you can find another person to be #1 on your laugh list.
@Amy

You misunderstood !!! Harlequin was trying to REPORT the bad behavior on the RA by someone else !!!!! She wasnt saying anything about you !!! .and JQ was tagging a MOD to get the offensive name that someone on RA is using brought to thier attention -Gypsy
7 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Thanks Gypsy. The forum is just as confusing as ShopLC. The hosts are confused, the merchandise is out of order, the graphics are wrong & finally Cheryl is still screaming all the way to the bank & nobody cares.
10 x

silleemee

Post by silleemee » 3 years ago

Amy wrote:
3 years ago
Thanks Gypsy. The forum is just as confusing as ShopLC. The hosts are confused, the merchandise is out of order, the graphics are wrong & finally Cheryl is still screaming all the way to the bank & nobody cares.
That's gotta be one of the best posts I've read in a long time! LOL!!! It's all so very true.
8 x

Harlequin

Amy: Gypsy is right I didn’t do anything wrong. Just trying to report, I guess I should have flagged a MODERATOR I would never ever do anything to hurt you you are a sweet heart. I’m so so sorry.
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

It goes to show that there is a group in the auctions that deliberately jack up the prices just to get a laugh at the rest of us trying to get a deal. These people need to be banned permanently! There is no excuse for allowing this behavior, god forbid when they did not like something we said they would not allow it to post but these people that use the action as their entertainment at the expense of others is allowed? Double standard I guess.
7 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Some one on the R A Has a name (. Poor Amy we Lol at u the most ). How RUDE
Good morning,

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. This has been reported and the online auctions team is working on getting this resolved.
5 x

Harlequin

Thank you Moderator Preston 🙂
3 x