Paypal/Paypal Credit

joy51

Paypal/Paypal Credit

Post by joy51 » 3 years ago

Do you still accept the above?? If so, where is it on your website--wanted to buy something but could not find it!!
5 x

anniebelle

Re: Paypal/Paypal Credit

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

I'm just browsing, never use PayPal. But I think it's at the bottom of your shopping cart, as you go thru your check out process. I saw the icon, so it appears they accept. Good luck!
3 x

silleemee

Post by silleemee » 3 years ago

I have had an ongoing problem with getting to use PPCredit on the LC. Sometimes it's there when I check out and other times the link is missing. I even contacted CS about the problem and all they said was they though it might be a browser issue but it's not. Same thing happens even when I use other browsers. Seems to be a great unsolved mystery.
4 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

silleemee wrote:
3 years ago
I have had an ongoing problem with getting to use PPCredit on the LC. Sometimes it's there when I check out and other times the link is missing. I even contacted CS about the problem and all they said was they though it might be a browser issue but it's not. Same thing happens even when I use other browsers. Seems to be a great unsolved mystery.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for reporting this to us. We have shared this with our web team, and if we get any further updates I will be sure to let everyone know in this thread. In the meantime, I recommend clearing your cache and cookies and checking your device for any updates. Thank you again for reporting this, and I hope your day goes well.
2 x

Moderator_Preston

Good afternoon,

Our web team just informed us that if you are using BudgetPay, it will not allow you to purchase via PayPal. I apologize if this causes any inconvenience for anyone.
3 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

M. Preston, do you know why? T. Y.
0 x

joy51

Post by joy51 » 3 years ago

Thanks for the info--without budget pay it worked--Paypal Credit gives 6 months to pay if it is over $99
5 x

Moderator_Preston

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
M. Preston, do you know why? T. Y.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for asking. It is because we are unable to save your PayPal information, and we would be able to charge for the remaining BudgetPay installments past the first one. I hope this helps!
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

You mean you would NOT be able to charge the next installments, right?
5 x