NOT AGAIN!!

RS

NOT AGAIN!!

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Oh yes, AGAIN!

I just now received in the mail a Grandidierite ring. I chose this one because of the color as I don’t care for the color of most of them. The ring is otherwise very pretty.
THATS WHERE IT STOPS!
It is a trilogy ring. The stones are supposed to be 6x4 mm. TWO of them are...ONE IS 5x3mm❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️
It is very obvious!

How bout THIS TIME SLC you just send me out a new one ASAP by something other than snail mail and make sure the stones are all the same size? And the same quality as these? And the same color? Can you do that? Will you do that?

What say you?
Last edited by RS 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
4 x

LisaC2019

Re: NOT AGAIN!!

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

I just posted that Diamonds were not a girl's best friend and it looks like Grandidierite may not be either. I hope you are able to get the right ring!!!
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
I just posted that Diamonds were not a girl's best friend and it looks like Grandidierite may not be either. I hope you are able to get the right ring!!!
I think it’s SLC that’s not our best friend 😡

Every time I think they have made a step forward they go at least two steps back!
6 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
I think it’s SLC that’s not our best friend 😡

Every time I think they have made a step forward they go at least two steps back!
I really think you are right @RS
5 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Well guess I won’t order my auction wins as they are both newer rings ugh!!!!
4 x

Moderator_LaRica

Post by Moderator_LaRica » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Oh yes, AGAIN!

I just now received in the mail a Grandidierite ring. I chose this one because of the color as I don’t care for the color of most of them. The ring is otherwise very pretty.
THATS WHERE IT STOPS!
It is a trilogy ring. The stones are supposed to be 6x4 mm. TWO of them are...ONE IS 5x3mm❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️
It is very obvious!

How bout THIS TIME SLC you just send me out a new one ASAP by something other than snail mail and make sure the stones are all the same size? And the same quality as these? And the same color? Can you do that? Will you do that?

What say you?
Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so sorry to hear that the stone size wasn't as described. We have forwarded your comments to our prep team to get the correct measurements and will follow up with you directly via email with the information. Shop LC Team!
0 x

TerryTalk

Post by TerryTalk » 4 years ago

I hope you get a good ring and I hope that ring is NOT just going back to the regular inventory. Honestly, being new to ShopLC—but not at all new to home shopping, I keep reading some really wonky stuff about ShopLC. Makes me wonder...Haven’t purchased much, just some sterling silver and gemstone items but I will keep in mind—-buyer beware! I do hope you get your correct ring with the appropriate measured gemstones you ordered!
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Please dont get turned off to shoplc or think that all buying experiences are bad.....there certainly are horror stories arpund with more twists and turns than a soap opera. And each shopper probably has one of.those stories, I've certainly had issues with jewelry pieces.and.shipping .
That.being said I also have some beautiful jewelry
I've given lovely gifts of jewelry.that I normally couldn't afford . And I have spoken with agents that were very polite , really listened to problem and then took care of things just as promised.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I have a different Grandidierite ring being delivered today...I really don’t want to open it at this point.
1 x

TerryTalk

Post by TerryTalk » 4 years ago

I’ll keep that in mind, thanks! Guess it’s like when I hear people bashing JTV and I tell them I have gotten some great deals and have had some excellent customer service representatives that I have dealt with over the years. I will say that QVC has some of the best customer service, not the best prices— unless you get a good sale—but their customer service representatives are usually excellent IMO!
0 x