Hours and hours devoted to ONE stone. MEGA boring...

Ena

Hours and hours devoted to ONE stone. MEGA boring...

Post by Ena » 3 years ago

They are now on the fourth hour of jade! This is SO boring...
Where is the variety, why don't they mix different stones to make it interesting so customers wouldn't switch to other networks to shop?

So far Wednesday is MEGA boring!
12 x

Teachergirl

Re: Hours and hours devoted to ONE stone. MEGA boring...

Post by Teachergirl » 3 years ago

Now it's 4 hours of polki diamonds
11 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 3 years ago

I used to keep my TV on what years ago used to be "The Liquidation Channel" almost 24/7. I was always buying something pretty. The variety USED to be fantastic and the prices were GREAT! I'm so glad I was shopping back then. NOW it's pretty much a yawnfest. Same old same old stuff and the variety no longer there and the prices, well you know are out of sight for most of the jewelry. Haven't bought anything since the current owners run it.
12 x

MelMil

Post by MelMil » 3 years ago

I agree I'm tired of tanzanite smackdowns.
9 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Happy late nighters,
Its more then just those boring smackdowns where the prices of mid range jewelry have not only increased, but coupons were removed, it’s showing each item what seems forever😡

Now they have alot of certified diamonds. They must be hoping that most viewers dont know what a clarity grade of i3 is
promotional and commercial grade. The most low grade occluded stones. But, they have the hosts rave about the “BEAUTIFUL” stones, hoping most will buy it by hosts verbal descriptions.
For my grandkids I bought low grade diamonds from shoplc if they were mostly full cut and tiny. Depending how they set tiny stones, it can be acceptable for kids.
I bought several Rhapsody and iliana pieces for my adult kids when the prices came down and had at least a 35% to 45% coupon. Those days are gone☹️
I did just order a 1ct diamond butterfly pendant when the price was right. That and a 20% mailed coupon did it. They tried to reject that coupon, but got tired of my persistence.
If the diamonds on the Butterfly are cut right, I wont return it.
Seems in my daughters area, butterfly jewelry are in, so hopefully It will be a hit.

Join me in a late night cap - no not booze - freshly brewed☕️☕️☕️ With a little yummy 🍩to enhance the experience😆

Vicky
8 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Vicky wrote:
3 years ago
Happy late nighters,
Its more then just those boring smackdowns where the prices of mid range jewelry have not only increased, but coupons were removed, it’s showing each item what seems forever😡

Now they have alot of certified diamonds. They must be hoping that most viewers dont know what a clarity grade of i3 is
promotional and commercial grade. The most low grade occluded stones. But, they have the hosts rave about the “BEAUTIFUL” stones, hoping most will buy it by hosts verbal descriptions.
For my grandkids I bought low grade diamonds from shoplc if they were mostly full cut and tiny. Depending how they set tiny stones, it can be acceptable for kids.
I bought several Rhapsody and iliana pieces for my adult kids when the prices came down and had at least a 35% to 45% coupon. Those days are gone☹️
I did just order a 1ct diamond butterfly pendant when the price was right. That and a 20% mailed coupon did it. They tried to reject that coupon, but got tired of my persistence.
If the diamonds on the Butterfly are cut right, I wont return it.
Seems in my daughters area, butterfly jewelry are in, so hopefully It will be a hit.

Join me in a late night cap - no not booze - freshly brewed☕️☕️☕️ With a little yummy 🍩to enhance the experience😆

Vicky
Butterflies are a symbol of transformation and rebirth. I have many in my collection. Perhaps with the lessons learned in 2020 they have a spurt of popularity?
6 x

Ena

Post by Ena » 3 years ago

It looks like next week fun continues :|

Monday - SIX hours of Peacock Triple Quartz
Wednesday - another MEGA Day
Saturday - FULL DAY of Ethiopian Opal Smackdown
2 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 3 years ago

There are several of us old gals that have had the same complaints and have been expressing them on the forum, e mails and phone calls. Here we are a year later....same issues, same complaints...different customers. ShopLC does not care. All they care about is money. There is no joy. You can continue complaining, begging ... whatever. But with ShopLC it seems to be SSDD. ( same poo, different day. )
6 x