Masks for those in need

KarenRN

Re: Masks for those in need

Post by KarenRN » 7 months ago

It is a very kind and generous thing that LC Shopping is providing free masks to health care providers. Have you offered any to paramedics, or leave officers? They need these as well.

Thanks from a Registered Nurse
8 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 7 months ago

KarenRN wrote:
7 months ago
It is a very kind and generous thing that LC Shopping is providing free masks to health care providers. Have you offered any to paramedics, or leave officers? They need these as well.

Thanks from a Registered Nurse
Good question! When we donate to the hospital, we do leave it to their discretion of how to distribute. But we will mention to our task force (internal team that deals with donations) to consider that as well!
6 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 7 months ago

Thank you Shop LC for helping the medical facilities.
5 x

Cella

Post by Cella » 6 months ago

You should offer free masks. You are way over charging for the ones you are selling!!! Shop HQ is selling 3ply masks for $1.15 ea, you charge $1.42 ea. Rip-off!!!!!! When this all started, some of the hosts said that Shop LC wasn't making money on these. I don't think this is true.
4 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 6 months ago

I read somewhere that throwaway masks only cost seven cents each to make I can understand charging a little more when you’re selling them but my goodness it’s about 1000% mark up. My calculations could be wrong on the thousand percent but it’s a lot
1 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 6 months ago

Harlequin. I don’t care what you buy where ever, there is a thing called profit. That LC is Donating to various organizations in need is a good thing! It’s the same with LC jewelry; we can all go buy jewelry elsewhere, but we will pay a horrendous markup! Have we gotten so spoiled shopping at LC with more than reasonable prices that we expect way to much? It’s capitalism; they sell, we buy. They have to make a profit! If these masks they donate don’t meet standards of the recipient they can then donate them elsewhere to people who can use them. They get them free and free shipping! I have many gripes towards LC; this is Not one of them!
2 x

Jimbojo

Post by Jimbojo » 6 months ago

I made an order back on March 27, for 2 family members in New Jersey. That order got lost, i have had at least 4 more orders to replace the masks sent to them and all the orders has had a problem. Ive spoken to customer service several times the last time minutes ago. I do not understand why this order is not going out. All i get are promises its going out or its in shipping. I get tracking numbers that cannot be found. You got my money and i would like my family to receive the face masks . They have Cancer , massive heart problems and multiple medical issues with one going to the hospital every other week for infusions. What will it take for them to receive what i paid for ASAP. Not to mention they cannot afford to buy them up there or anywhere else, im trying to see that they are protected when they need to go out but this is really getting out of hand. March 27 till now and still nothing. And your giving them away free which is nice but i cannot even get what I paid for. I need help to see they get them. I would appreciate any help here.
4 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 6 months ago

Jimbojo wrote:
6 months ago
I made an order back on March 27, for 2 family members in New Jersey. That order got lost, i have had at least 4 more orders to replace the masks sent to them and all the orders has had a problem. Ive spoken to customer service several times the last time minutes ago. I do not understand why this order is not going out. All i get are promises its going out or its in shipping. I get tracking numbers that cannot be found. You got my money and i would like my family to receive the face masks . They have Cancer , massive heart problems and multiple medical issues with one going to the hospital every other week for infusions. What will it take for them to receive what i paid for ASAP. Not to mention they cannot afford to buy them up there or anywhere else, im trying to see that they are protected when they need to go out but this is really getting out of hand. March 27 till now and still nothing. And your giving them away free which is nice but i cannot even get what I paid for. I need help to see they get them. I would appreciate any help here.
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your message! I am so sorry to hear this happened! We'd be happy to assist. If you could, please send the order information regarding this to customerservice@shoplc.com and we the Moderator Team would be happy to further assist in resolving this issue. We look forward to hearing from you!
2 x

JA

Post by JA » 2 months ago

I was admiring SHOP LC for providing meals to children that are in need, but I just read that you are providing masks as well for people in need. You're a generous company keep up the good work :D
3 x