Harlequin

Anyone

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

9-27....12:24 pm........ Where is everyone today? 🙀
4 x

Harlequin

Re: Anyone

Annibell: How is Milo? I still have to get the water bottle out, but I don’t have to spray it, Rotten Ramond gets the idea. LOL. That is his nickname
4 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
9-27....12:24 pm........ Where is everyone today? 🙀
There hasn't been much activity on the Forum for days. Don't know why! :?:
4 x

Harlequin

A:...I have noticed that. Haven’t heard from several in days. Gemsnob and a few others🥺
4 x

anniebelle

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Annibell: How is Milo? I still have to get the water bottle out, but I don’t have to spray it, Rotten Ramond gets the idea. LOL. That is his nickname
Milo has been better as far as biting goes. Still keep bottle handy. His latest has been running out into the hallway, up and down, every time I go out. Exhausting! This has to stop! Don't know how? Perhaps the water bottle? :lol: :lol:
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

People are extremely bored with the hourly long presentation of each item, so they switch channels.
That would explain how quiet it is today.

Vicky
5 x

Harlequin

A:......I also have to point the water bottle at R RAMOND now he gets out the front door to get OUTSIDE. IT WORKS 🤗. 😼
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

Hi everyone it was like this Friday too, there was only one other post I saw and was wondering if there was an issue with the forum. Milo is just being a normal kitty. I have had cats all my life and that is how they play, some more ruff then others. One of my cats is 11 yrs. old and still feisty, she bites and claws when she plays, it is a challenge making my bed, she likes to attack every time I make the bed. My Maine Coon cat will bite my toes if I ignore him and every time I go into use the bathroom he tries to bite my toes, he is 10 yrs. old. My cat Lilly has a whole different personality, she is also 11 yrs. old but has never bit or scratched me, if she wants attention she will get near my face and stroke it with her paw like she is patting me but with claws in. People laugh when they see her doing this, who would think a cat would be patting their human. :lol:
4 x

Harlequin

Gemlover:...... didn’t realize you had cats, my favorite 😺.
3 x

anniebelle

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
Hi everyone it was like this Friday too, there was only one other post I saw and was wondering if there was an issue with the forum. Milo is just being a normal kitty. I have had cats all my life and that is how they play, some more ruff then others. One of my cats is 11 yrs. old and still feisty, she bites and claws when she plays, it is a challenge making my bed, she likes to attack every time I make the bed. My Maine Coon cat will bite my toes if I ignore him and every time I go into use the bathroom he tries to bite my toes, he is 10 yrs. old. My cat Lilly has a whole different personality, she is also 11 yrs. old but has never bit or scratched me, if she wants attention she will get near my face and stroke it with her paw like she is patting me but with claws in. People laugh when they see her doing this, who would think a cat would be patting their human. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guess my past kitties were more like Lilly! I have never experienced such rough playing. The bloody scabs on my hands, arms, feet, ankles, legs, thighs, stomach!!! Blood stains on my sofa, bedspread, clothing! I am praying he grows out of this. Playing is one thing! This hurts!!!
4 x