Received someone else's return

Ena

Received someone else's return

Post by Ena » 3 years ago

Wow, just received my package from ShopLC.

I ordered 2 kaftans and one of them is someone else's return!😡

The first came as usual sealed, brand new. The other's bag was clearly cut with the scissors and the kaftan is shoved inside the bag without any care.

I paid for a new item, not someone else's tried on top. I spoke with the customer service rep, usual shpiel" Send back for a refund, bla, bla, bla"

The question is why would you send me an obvious return?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
7 x

Moderator_Connor

Re: Received someone else's return

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

Ena wrote:
3 years ago
Wow, just received my package from ShopLC.

I ordered 2 kaftans and one of them is someone else's return!😡

The first came as usual sealed, brand new. The other's bag was clearly cut with the scissors and the kaftan is shoved inside the bag without any care.

I paid for a new item, not someone else's tried on top. I spoke with the customer service rep, usual shpiel" Send back for a refund, bla, bla, bla"

The question is why would you send me an obvious return?
Good Afternoon, Ena!

I am so sorry to hear this happened with your order! It certainly is unacceptable to have received your order in such a condition, and the Moderator Team would be more than happy to look further into this for you. If you may, please send in an email with the order information to customerservice@shoplc.com, and feel free to tag the Moderators in the email, so that we can look into this order and figure out what happened and why you were sent such a thing. We look forward to hearing from you!
6 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

OH MY, UNACCEPTABLE 🤢
9 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Remember when Mod Alex said SLC never sends out returned items? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have received clothing like this before. Wasn't sure if it was a return or something that had just slipped around and been haphazardly restuffed. Under my then current circumstances, I examined it, and of course washed it, and let it go! But things have changed at SLC and I wouldn't accept that again.

It's great that you have a photo!
10 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Hi Everyone,
I received a plum bathrobe last week from shoplc, wrinkled with no tags on it. It was $10 so not worth to return. I will donate it. Shame on shoplc. Several jewelry pieces I received in the past years were returns. Even received one of my own returns. I sent back a broken jewelry piece and they sold it to me again. I knew it was my return because I circled the area of the damage with a marker so CS can see it. I bought the same item again because it matched my other jewelry. I couldnt believe it when I received the jewelry, broken with the same mark I circled with a marker, on the original one I returned.

I have to say, that I bought several hundred, maybe thousands of pieces over the years from shoplc, and kept most. I have over 40 family to buy for Holidays, Birthdays, graduations etc. and They all got beautiful gifts from me at affordable prices from shoplc. Of course I buy alot less now because things here have deteriorated quickly. In my opinion, they are more interested in selling overpriced jewelry, trying to compete with “ the BIG BOYS”.
So, the “BIG BOYS” caught on and are selling their high end jewelry at better bargain prices, luring away lots of shoplc customers.
Hugs❤️Vicky
10 x

Carolgs

Post by Carolgs » 3 years ago

I’m sending back three items that had obviously been returned by someone else.
A chain had a kink in it and was tied in a knot.
An air purifier was missing packaging, instructions and the cord had obviously been used.
I understand an occasional slip up but these two were so clearly rejects, they should never have reached an area where they could have been re shipped.
10 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

Other networks sell returns but they label them as returns or as is items so you know what you are getting.
8 x

Ena

Post by Ena » 3 years ago

UPDATE :
I sent an email to customer service at ShopLC with the picture attached.
I have to say they replied the very next day and admitted that this was obviously a returned item. The item is sold out so they issued me a full refund.
I have to give props to customer service for such a quick response.
7 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

What is going on with the Warehouse? It’s terrible and unacceptable that you received a used item. Especially a clothing item. Disgusting. I would be very upset. Sorry to hear that, Ena. I hope you resolve this issue and seems in the comments that you are not the only one.
7 x