Sunday morning shopping

anniebelle

Sunday morning shopping

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

I have my Sunday morning reserved for Lifestyle shopping. Hate it when they spend at least an hour on one item. Used to be Sancome. Then Opatra skin care items. Now this morning it's Opatras 3 different dental devices. Oh, they are getting ready to try to sell the rest of that Norell products! I tuned in a little late and purchased the kaftan with matching mask. Of course the best color sold out quickly! Don't see anything else on the horizon. Shopping done for the day!!!
6 x

CC

Re: Sunday morning shopping

Post by CC » 3 years ago

Basically my shopping is done period from Shoplc unless I win something on Rising Auctions. I havent looked at my wish list in forever. Before, everytime a good coupon code came along, something on that list was purchased. That has ceased. .All this change has NO appeal to me. They have decided to become a shopping channel like the "Q" or "HS_" giving you all different types of products not just jewelry anymore. I quit watching those 2 shopping channels for that reason. I don't need to see dental products, hair products, perfume, etc. for hours on end. Changing their marketing approach is saving my pocketbook. Maybe they are making more money, I am saving more money. No coupon codes, no purchase. Showing lifestyle items and expensive jewelry items for hours on end leads to no purchase by me. Their loss, not mine.
9 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 3 years ago

Yep, I haven't purchased in a LONG time. They ruined a good thing. It used to be FUN. So now, NO Fun, NO Mon. ;)
5 x

Ena

Post by Ena » 3 years ago

It must've been working for the company profit-wise.

I'm a customer at all major home shopping networks but the boredom, the hours at a time spent on the item of a day, the same products over and over .. these were the reasons I started drifting away from Q, H, SHQ. It's just wasn't working for me, as a paying customer, anymore. That's how I found SHC but it looks like I missed all the fun :(

I'm getting the feeling SLC is going the same direction as Q, H, and others. Bad for a customer but obviously somehow it works financially for the network. Otherwise, they would analyze the trends and make some adjustments to their programming and marketing.

By reading your comments I wish I discovered ShopLC BEFORE all these changes. It sounds like it was a fun place to shop with flash sales, coupons, great bargains.
6 x