Cousin Shelly

Gem Lover

Cousin Shelly

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

Did anyone else see what Michele did while showing the mask yesterday? She was telling everyone how she is a trained surgical nurse and how her job was to make sure everything was sterile and she was the person who hands the instruments to the doctor. Well as she is showing the mask and telling her story she ask if she can put on the mask to demonstrate it and she was told no so I am assuming so they can sell the one being shown but then someone wrote in to ask if you can blow out a lighter thru it so Michele holds it up to her face lights a lighter and blows thru it to show the lighter would not go out. Does anyone else see the issue here? Im glad she was not my nurse. :lol:
6 x

Harlequin

Re: Cousin Shelly

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Gemlover:........ yes , she should not have blown on the mask. Think Michelle. Not my nurse, no way.
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@anniebelle Not all mask do, a doctor did a demonstration where they were able to blow out a flame with a mask on and said not to use them. Some mask are very thin and some wear scarves, not all mask are created equal. But she contaminated the mask by blowing into it.
6 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
@anniebelle Not all mask do, a doctor did a demonstration where they were able to blow out a flame with a mask on and said not to use them. Some mask are very thin and some wear scarves, not all mask are created equal. But she contaminated the mask by blowing into it.
Of course she had contaminated it. But I did doubt the lighter trick. My bad! :oops: :oops: :oops:
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

I text Michele previously that she cannot call herself a surgical Nurse if she is not A licensed RN.
Surgical Nurses need to pass both Nursing exams and Nursing Boards.
She was a scrub tech. With about one month training instead of 3-4 years that a RN gets. All she knows is how to keep the surgical site sterile and maybe knows how to sterilize OR equipment.
As per you she is still giving herself a professional title, which can get her in trouble.
I cant single our Michele. The Hosts are told to sell, sell , sell. Very few will admit if the diamonds are promotional grade. I can imagine the stress to keep on trying to sell the same item for an hour and doing the same over and over.
They even used one new host at night to sell. She had no idea of diamond grade. She read G color i2 grade as G12 She had no idea what month Ruby represents. Not her fault. She needed better training.

Vicky
6 x

silleemee

Post by silleemee » 3 years ago

She never said that she was a nurse. She's mentioned several times that she was a surgical tech who handled surgical instuments in the operating rooms. She is a stand-up comedian...seriously. She has youtube vids. I've seen them
4 x

Harlequin

Did I miss something? Who’s.... cousin Shelly?🤔
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@Harlequin

Michelle is "cousin Shelly". She calls herself that all the time.
4 x

Harlequin

J. Q. ...... thank you must be grave yard shift. I’m not up that time of night 😴. Now I know. I hope Gypsy is ok miss the ☕️ thread.
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

Ha ha--I think I have all the shifts. I'm lucky to sleep 4-5 hours a day as a rule but between this forum and the Tribe's and occasionally watching SLC it's a wonder I can get my chores or anything else done. I'm worried about Gypsy too.
4 x