USPS says delivered but it's not

Syndraen

USPS says delivered but it's not

Post by Syndraen » 3 years ago

Anyone else have an issue where DHL and USPS say an item was delivered but it wasn't and talked to an agent who was no help at all. If there is a problem with a delivery with Amazon they work with you and will even refund your money but not ShopLC once it leaves their hands they don't seem to care any more. Think I may go back to Amazon for my purchases in the future.
9 x

DesertQueen

Re: USPS says delivered but it's not

Post by DesertQueen » 3 years ago

I've posted about this before under "missing shipments". They weren't even mailed to my shipping address! ShopLc Preston told me to call the cops. How can I call the cops when the packages were not received at a p.o.box. The cops say this is a civil matter. I have shipments I never received and they're not doing a thing but to tell me bugger off! I have shipments with missing items and broken items. When I call they say they will take care of it but nothing has happen. It's really starting to sound like a class action lawsuit for fraudulent practices.
8 x

Ena

Post by Ena » 3 years ago

WOW, maybe I need to stop buying for now....
I didn't expect this level of customer service from the shopping network....

If company doesn't take any responsibility to deliver goods to a customer it's a bad business practice. Especially with the competition out there these days...
8 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@Syndraen I had this happen and I had to call my local post office so they could see where it was delivered to and if they can not find it call customer service and tell them you want the tracing number of the package to give to USPS so they can find it.
6 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

I was told months ago (by a moderater) that if your purchases says "delivered", SLC will not re send. They said to make a police report which is ridiculous. My local police are not going to investigate lost packages. This is why I won't spend a lot on any one purchase.
9 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

I have never (yet) had a problem returning a damaged item whether it was Rising Auction or not. I just place it back in the original packing, fill out the return instructions page across which I write in BIG letters that I expect the shipping charge to be refunded as well as the damage was not my fault and should not apply! (unless I am requesting a replacement) Sometimes a call to customer service or an e-mail to a moderator is required too.
If buying a high end item I think it would be well worth it to pay extra for shipping to ensure the item is actually delivered.
6 x

Syndraen

well I got my package today even though it said delivered yesterday. I have had this happen before and usually get the package the next day. My complaint was not so much about the package not being here(although of course that was a concern) but about the lack of care by the agent of shoplc. I was told to contact the police even though I told the agent I was here at the time it said it was delivered and keeping a watch out and knew the package had not been delivered here. So say I follow her advice and waste the police time filing a report. The question I had asked the agent was what was their policy on how long to wait before I let them (shoplc) know(Amazon says to wait 48 hours). I am very disappointed and frustrated with the agent's handling of the conversation.
7 x

Syndraen

Ok seriously gonna have to stop ordering from ShopLC as long as they use USPS cause that is one big mess. Got 3 single item packages saying delivered on 9/9/20 at 3:32pm and not a one of them to be seen. Just to let everyone know turns out the mailman delivered to the wrong address. I called USPS and he got the packages and delivered them to me. I still have a problem with how the agent handled things. She just didn't seem to care.
5 x

Loopy

Post by Loopy » 3 years ago

I agree, I am so upset with what has happened with shop lc everyone gives you a different story I live in New Mexico and my packages get lost all of the time I live right next door! I am done and I will tell anyone who will listen not to order from them they are liars the people who work there have their heads up their u know where!
3 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Good afternoon,

Thank you all for your feedback regarding this policy. I have brought this up directly to our manager so they can take it into consideration for any potential policy changes. Unfortunately, at this time, we are not offering refunds or replacements for orders that are scanned as delivered and there are no plans to change this policy at this time. In cases when you do not receive a package even if it is scanned as delivered, we recommend first contacting the courier service (typically either USPS or UPS) with your tracking number and file a report with them. After that, if they are unable to locate the package or if they confirmed they delivered it, then we would recommend filing a police report as it is possible it got stolen. I deeply apologize if this presents any inconvenience, and hopefully this clears things up. I hope everyone has a wonderful day!
2 x