Reviews

Teachergirl

Reviews

Post by Teachergirl » 4 years ago

I have now put in 3 reviews for a particular item-a crystal menorah. I gave it 3 stars. I even got an e mail from SLC thanking me. It has yet to post. I had a very valid criticism which someone should read before purchasing. Ridiculous and dishonest.
3 x

Moderator_Brianne

Re: Reviews

Post by Moderator_Brianne » 4 years ago

Teachergirl wrote:
4 years ago
I have now put in 3 reviews for a particular item-a crystal menorah. I gave it 3 stars. I even got an e mail from SLC thanking me. It has yet to post. I had a very valid criticism which someone should read before purchasing. Ridiculous and dishonest.
We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to review our products! Reviews get processed through a few departments before posting so I greatly apologize for the delay. We responded thanking you so that you knew it was in the process of being submitted to post. We thank you for you understanding in this matter!

Please reach out to us if you have any further concerns, we're happy to address!

Best Wishes,

Brianne S
1 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 4 years ago

Teachergirl wrote:
4 years ago
I’m backkkkkkk..... yes I got an email thanking me for a two star review !? I’m like really????!!!!
0 x

Moderator_Brianne

Post by Moderator_Brianne » 4 years ago

SueB wrote:
4 years ago
Teachergirl wrote:
4 years ago
I’m backkkkkkk..... yes I got an email thanking me for a two star review !? I’m like really????!!!!
We want to express that we appreciate you taking the time to review our products regardless of the type of review it was given. We know it takes your time to do so and certainly appreciate the effort made to help us improve our products!

Thank you so much @SueB

Brianne S
2 x

Teachergirl

My 3 different review s. None of them were posted. Only a 5 star review was posted. My was not 5 stars. Shame you SLC
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

I've learned you can't always depend on 5 star review. Someone said a particular Lustro Stella ring sparkled like little diamonds...NOT!
It sparkles least of any cz (Lustro Stella or otherwise). Very disappointed in that RA win😠
2 x

Teachergirl

My post waste responded to my moderator Brianna with some more BS. Don't insult my intelligence. You have No intention of posting my review.
0 x