Has anyone been shopping?

Sea_Hag

Re: Has anyone been shopping?

Post by Sea_Hag » 3 years ago

@Rolltide I'm just back from coffee with my sister and a couple of friends. Going to poke around here for a bit; I have a couple of items on my wish list that I'm debating on purchasing, but Christmas is coming and I need gifts so I have to make a decision. It's a beautiful day in my neck of the woods so I won't be here too long, I plan on getting out again this afternoon. Have a great day! :)
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@Rolltide Hi Rolltide, it sounds like your having a relaxing day. Glad you were able to get some items you liked with some dollars off the price. Your dinner sounds so good, I am going to have some left over Spanish rice and corn on the cob. My brother-in-law is home and doing well, the procedure did the trick. I have been working around the house and just came on to take a break, going to take my dog for a ride in a while. I have not purchased any opals today. the prices have gone way up on them. I own multiple opal pieces that I purchased last year when the price's were still good and used coupons at the time. I saw some I liked but I am trying to pay off my budget pays so I am not making any expensive purchases.
7 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Gemlover:.....happy to hear about your brother in law, hope you’re Sis is feeling better also 🙂
5 x

William

Post by William » 3 years ago

Hi Rolltide

Your dinner sounds GREAT and I LIKE the Doritos for the game !!!!

GemLover --- SO GLAD to hear things are better !!!!!!

Hope everyone has a nice Sunday !!!!
6 x