Cat hair ball & Cheryl

Sam

Re: Cat hair ball & Cheryl

Post by Sam » 3 years ago

@Gypsy,
Miss the morning coffee clatch. You were the only reason I kept coming to this forum. If I was having a down day, you always had something uplifting to say. Now, I just come here looking for you. Can't you hear us calling? What?....did you hear that?....Gyyyypsyyyyyy......Come back to us, my well written friend. "The words of the many, outweigh the words of the one." Sort of a Star Trek rearrangement, but, you get it.
How are our grand-kitties? I hope you are all well, especially you. We'll just call this a well needed vacation.💘
6 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Gemlover:...Good one 😂🤣😅. I’m laughing so hard right now I have tears in my eyes and my stomach hurts 🤪
5 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Cheryl was disgusting by saying that.
Gem Lover good statement! :lol:
5 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

I don’t think there is a day when she is NOT disgusting with the fake dramatics & screaming. What a joke.🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
7 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Does she take blood pressure medication? Seriously, she’s gonna pop a blood vessel when nobody is calling. 😝😝😝😝😝
4 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Sam wrote:
3 years ago
Having many indoor cats all my life, I know the sound. For me, it means, run for the paper towels. When cats clean themselves, they collect excess fur in their bodies. When they eject that, they make a hitching, almost throwing up noise, over and over until it finally comes up. Looks like a wet blob of fur. Gross. These are usually thrown up in strategic places where you are guaranteed to step on them, usually at night.
@Sam , the last kitty I had for some reason preferred to leave all her hairballs under the bed!. Was extremely helpful for cleaning them up!!
2 x

anniebelle

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
If a grown man was licking his hairy body he might cough up a hair ball and cry. :lol: Nice to see you @Gypsy .
:lol: :lol: :lol:
2 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Hi Anibelle, long time no hear from, glad you’re back🙂
3 x

anniebelle

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Hi Anibelle, long time no hear from, glad you’re back🙂
Smile!
3 x

Dolores

Post by Dolores » 3 years ago

I would like to know why Cheryl makes fun of italians. Between screaming and her Stop A the music. I thought we were in an age of niceness, but I guess not.
6 x