Layla & Jason

CtinaD

Layla & Jason

Post by CtinaD » 3 years ago

This morning Layla and Jason are raising all the prices on the handbags. The prices are much higher than the originals sold for. These people are ruining this site for every one. You cant buy a purse, or a wallet. I don't understand why the bidding side is not monitored more frequently. Shop LC is losing valuable customers.
4 x

Gem Lover

Re: Layla & Jason

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

The only reason I could see why it is allowed id because they work for shop lc to raise the price, shop lc says they don't but why else allow it?
1 x

CtinaD

i AGREE!!! But isn't that against the law??? Insider bidding!
0 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I just saw where there was a bid of $5 on a wallet which sold for $9.99 on the website, Layla came in and jumped the bid to $26, how crazy, I purchased this same wallet in multiple colors and payed $3.99 each when shop LC had them on sale.
1 x

CtinaD

In addition to raising the prices on the handbags today.. It is Layla and Jason (same person??) that are constantly bidding $49 on the Swarovski crystal jewelry sets! Why hasn't this been stopped yet?? It has been going on for months. And we know that they are not buying these handbags and jewelry at these prices. Why does this person get to change her name and continue? Why havent they been banned yet? Do these people work for Shop LC also?
If not... why are they still here? :?: :!: :?:
2 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

CtinaD wrote:
3 years ago
This morning Layla and Jason are raising all the prices on the handbags. The prices are much higher than the originals sold for. These people are ruining this site for every one. You cant buy a purse, or a wallet. I don't understand why the bidding side is not monitored more frequently. Shop LC is losing valuable customers.
Good morning,

Thank you for your report. I have investigated the accounts in question, and have taken appropriate action. I apologize for any disruptive bidding, and I hope everyone has a great day.
2 x

CtinaD

Thank you very much! It is so nice to see some action taken. I can now bid on a Swarovski crystal jewelry set! Thanks again!
2 x

CtinaD

I take that Thank you back.. Layla bid $35 on a $10 Swarovski jewely set. You guys really need to apply some rules here on the bidding side. Very dissapointed in you.
2 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

CtinaD wrote:
3 years ago
I take that Thank you back.. Layla bid $35 on a $10 Swarovski jewely set. You guys really need to apply some rules here on the bidding side. Very dissapointed in you.
Good afternoon,

If someone bid on something before being suspended, their name will still show up on the auction listing. Please be assured, we did take proper action against the account in question.
1 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Finally won a wallet to go with a purse I bought and they sent me wrong wallet. It jade the wrong code on picture and the wrong code on wallet sent to me I am sure someone else will also get the wrong wallet. I called in and told them to correct it but will see!😡🍀
1 x