Bidders, "Birdy Told Me" and "Lizimbicle"

CC

Bidders, "Birdy Told Me" and "Lizimbicle"

Post by CC » 3 years ago

Bidder " Birdy Told Me" has such high bids on jade items on rising auctions. #3525281. What kind of bidder name is. "Lizimbicile" I'll tell you, one of intimidation and bullying. They have at least 49 bids on jade within the next few hours.. #3520574. Shoplc i want you to make money , but this craziness especially intimidation and bullying has to stop. Repeat. This craziness has to stop.
3 x

Boston Irish

Re: Bidders, "Birdy Told Me" and "Lizimbicle"

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

CD go this is crazy town! It has been going on for some time Jade for last year hi bidder Pam. I have been here for years and I sure an m glad I won what I have a long time ago. Have been lucky on some items but not purse. I don't bid on jade any more there is also Rosa good luck to you I hope you get to win something you really want.🍀
3 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 3 years ago

Honestly, I think they need to just shut down the auctions altogether. They either don't know how to control this or don't want to. I think they really don't want to, JMO :!:
1 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

I did win a purse I thought it was pretty. It is so big I could put my Grand kid in it it also smells like mildew.👜😞🍀
0 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

CC wrote:
3 years ago
Bidder " Birdy Told Me" has such high bids on jade items on rising auctions. #3525281. What kind of bidder name is. "Lizimbicile" I'll tell you, one of intimidation and bullying. They have at least 49 bids on jade within the next few hours.. #3520574. Shoplc i want you to make money , but this craziness especially intimidation and bullying has to stop. Repeat. This craziness has to stop.
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for bringing these accounts to our attention. I have investigated these accounts and proper action has been taken against them.
2 x