What is wrong with this company?

CJM

What is wrong with this company?

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

I placed an order yesterday. It showed up on my order history. I checked this morning and it was canceled, not by me. None of the items is out of stock. LC’s loss my gain. Does anyone at this company know what they’re doing? Rhetorical question.
6 x

anniebelle

Re: What is wrong with this company?

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Just for fun, place it again to see what happens! Did you call CS? What did they say?
3 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Win a ring at a very good price checked today they cancelled it! Don't put things in auction if you don't have them!😡👎🍀
6 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

CJM wrote:
3 years ago
I placed an order yesterday. It showed up on my order history. I checked this morning and it was canceled, not by me. None of the items is out of stock. LC’s loss my gain. Does anyone at this company know what they’re doing? Rhetorical question.
Good afternoon,

I took the liberty to pull up your account in advance to see if I could find a reason or resolution to this problem before contacting you. Unfortunately for some reason I was not able to find any canceled orders on your account within the past 30 days. Could you please email me your order information so that we could find out how and why this order was canceled?
2 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

Moderator Alex. Will do it tomorrow. I’m not feeling well today; too difficult today. I almost re-ordered but spent my money elsewhere. Will be in touch.
3 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 3 years ago

There is no rhyme or reason to this place. Hum, sell items you DON'T have or DON'T want to sell at the price advertised or win a RA at a good price (that is if you can win at a decent price with all the mean sport bidders), tie up money on your credit card and hope and pray they refund it, probably weeks later, if at all. Sounds like they have free access to your tied up money to fill their coffers to me. In my opinion there is some VERY shady business practices going on. The right hand does not know what the left hand is doing and they don't care. All lip service, IMO.
7 x