Sea hag - for you

CC

Sea hag - for you

Post by CC » 3 years ago

As I was locking away in my safes' my jewelry due to Hurricane Delta, (not that its gonna be directed at me, but close enough and we may have tornado activity) I once again realized the beautiful jewelry collection I have from Shoplc. I know I could not ,from any other shopping channel, have been able to afford all the beautiful pieces I have. I would have had to pay way more than it cost me from Shoplc. For that Shop!c, I thank you.
9 x

Gem Lover

Re: Sea hag - for you

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@CC I hope the storm misses you, that is scary. I agree while shoplc had coupons I got some great deals.
9 x

CC

Post by CC » 3 years ago

Gem Lover, thank you. The winds have been awful. Really scary. I just want the night to get over and I pray for those who are going to get direct impact. I too miss those coupons. But after trying to put my jewelry in safe' for protection, I really can't say I need anymore. But if its pretty, well , might not be able to pass it up. Sea hag wanted to see positive posts, so I hope this was positive.
6 x

Sea_Hag

Post by Sea_Hag » 3 years ago

@CC Thanks for the uplifting post! It's more meaningful as you potentially face the wrath of mother nature! Stay safe and my prayers that the storm passes without damages or misses your area completely!
6 x

Sea_Hag

Post by Sea_Hag » 3 years ago

@CC I also recently took stock of my jewelry while I was reorganizing and going through it, I still felt happy about the majority of what I've purchased. Granted, there are one or two pieces that make me shake my head and say "what was I thinking?", but overall I love what I have. One bracelet in particular, that I bought from Shop LC, has been on my wrist for the past 3 years only coming off long enough to clean, otherwise it's on 24/7. I bought it in memory of my brother-in-law who passed from cancer. This piece has withstood the test of time and I don't plan on taking it off until it falls off. Jewelry is such a great way to remember someone, on earth or in heaven.
6 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Sea_Hag wrote:
3 years ago
@CC I also recently took stock of my jewelry while I was reorganizing and going through it, I still felt happy about the majority of what I've purchased. Granted, there are one or two pieces that make me shake my head and say "what was I thinking?", but overall I love what I have. One bracelet in particular, that I bought from Shop LC, has been on my wrist for the past 3 years only coming off long enough to clean, otherwise it's on 24/7. I bought it in memory of my brother-in-law who passed from cancer. This piece has withstood the test of time and I don't plan on taking it off until it falls off. Jewelry is such a great way to remember someone, on earth or in heaven.
I wear a gold anklet that someone special gave me like maybe 20 yrs ago. I've had to take it off briefly for medical procedures, but it goes right back on! I'm currently having problems with my ankle swelling, so I check it everyday. Wouldn't seem right to switch it to the other ankle!
5 x

CC

Post by CC » 3 years ago

One of my last kinda expensive pieces I bought from Shoplc (when they still had good coupons ) is a Tanzanite and diamond bevel set bangle bracelet. Once I put it on my left wrist with my watch it has never come off either.(well other than bathing) I just love it. I too have a piece of jewelry in memory of my son, a pand...bracelet that will stay forever on my wrist .
6 x