"VOTE " masks

anniebelle

"VOTE " masks

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Speaking of political statements, did everyone see the new masks? Reminds me of the tee shirt I wore when I was in college. 18 year olds had just been given the right to vote the year I turned 18. I was so proud!

I won't be buying the masks!
4 x

Gem Lover

Re: "VOTE " masks

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I am an immigrant and worked hard to get my citizenship and the last election was my first time ever voting and I felt privileged to be able to vote. I did not care for those mask, I did not get any either. I am going to wear my flag hat with the bling when I go vote.
7 x

anniebelle

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
I am an immigrant and worked hard to get my citizenship and the last election was my first time ever voting and I felt privileged to be able to vote. I did not care for those mask, I did not get any either. I am going to wear my flag hat with the bling when I go vote.
Good for you!!!
5 x

Ena

Post by Ena » 3 years ago

I can't stand when shopping network gets involved in politics in ANY way. I come here to shop, to get away from 24/7 politics around and what do I see? Vote masks.

I turned the channel off the second I saw them.
2 x

anniebelle

Besides, who needs more masks?!?
1 x

anniebelle

@Rolltide , this has been the year from H..... I certainly don't want to commemorate it!
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I do not think shop lc is getting political because they are selling the vote mask, they are just offering different styles to make everyone happy. Again no one is being forced into purchasing them. I am just picky about the way a mask is made and the fabric that is why I choose not to buy one. I also did not want to by a mask that I would only wear for a month because voting is in November and hopefully we will not need them in 4 yrs. from now.
3 x

Sea_Hag

Post by Sea_Hag » 3 years ago

@Rolltide and @Gem Lover You are so right. The word "Vote" isn't telling you who to vote for; simply to exercise the privilege and/or right to do so.
2 x