Kim as a host?

Denny98

Kim as a host?

Post by Denny98 » 3 years ago

Is it just me, or is Kim hard to watch? What is the world does she do with her mouth? It's like she has to have that fake smile showing all the time, but that's just it, it looks so fake! Her flexing of her mouth and teeth is so hard to watch.
Also, whenever Chuck is on he talks allover everybody he co-hosts with. Both are a big turn off.
Nikki was one of the few hosts I enjoyed watching, but now she is gone.
Dennis
5 x

Amy

Re: Kim as a host?

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

To: Denny98: yes I agree with you. I don’t know why she has her mouth open all the time. I would think it would give her a headache. I can’t even guess the reason. As far as Chuck, he did the same thing on the previous channel he came from. I put the mute button on if I’m interested in what he’s trying to sell me. Otherwise I change the channel. His co-host never stops laughing, she probably doesn’t even know Chuck is talking at the same time. She is unbearable. 😖😖😖
3 x

Ena

Post by Ena » 3 years ago

Kim and Tenner are two hosts that I can't watch. When they are on the channel is off.
As you said Kim is very hard to watch with her facial expressions. I'm sure she is a lovely person but it's too much.

My absolute favorites are Karen and Shawn, especially hosting together. Pure professionals with a hint of humor.

I can see this whole post deleted in 3,2,1....
4 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Yes, her mouth is quite unusual! What is it? Sometimes I think Chuck talks over his cohost because what they're saying is embarrassing! And, YES they lost a lot with Nikki!
1 x

What-a-gem

Post by What-a-gem » 3 years ago

I am glad someone finally brought up this subject.
I have been watching her for years and have wondered what the deal is with her mouth and teeth.
My goodness, I wondered if she hasn’t ever recorded her shows and watched them to see how she looks or critiques her show.
I assume it’s a nervous habit, and maybe she isn’t aware of it? It must make her cohost a little uneasy when they look at her when she stops talking.

I am not saying this to be mean, and I think she does a good job...it’s just that this is so awkward to keep looking at.
3 x

anniebelle

What happened to @Ena 's post? Was here a few minutes ago!
1 x

anniebelle

Rolltide wrote:
3 years ago
She deleted her own post. You can delete your own post as long as no one has replied to it yet.
Are you sure? They deleted mine when I was rough on a host! Suspended me for a week!
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I like Kim and I do not think her facial expressions are something she can control, I figured maybe it is an overbite issue or a stress issue, something medical? I am sure she is aware of it. I am sure if she could control it she would.
12 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

I like her a lot. She is one of my favorites.she doesn't rush you to buy. She is bubbly with out being to much. She doesn't tell stories and act like it's all about her like some of the hosts do. She just presents the items without going on about something else which is what they should do.
10 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

I totally agree with you Kittycat. Good nite. 💤💤💤
5 x