Busted Too

Daisy

Busted Too

Post by Daisy » 3 years ago

Well Rising Auction Rebels,
I have been banned from all you nice people for a weeknow because I didn't follow the Forum guidelines
BUT now that I am back I see that I get kicked out by not respecting a certain MODERATOR (No cuss words) but all these rising auction fools get to stay online ruining this for all of us and loosing SLC customers......weird.

I think I saw Harlequin while in the tank. It must of been right around the same time and the same topic.
3 x

Harlequin

Re: Busted Too

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Daisy:.... yes I was grounded as Anibelle was also. My second time 🥴. It’s not fun, but I deserved it BOTH TIMES, Welcome back 🙂
2 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

My being busted had nothing to do with a moderator, but rather a comment about a certain host. And it was far from swearing! I don't feel I deserved it considering other things that are still there! "Uh oh"
3 x

Harlequin

A:....you probably didn’t deserve it, but I know I did. Mine was a couple things I said the second time. Being Disrespectful to a moderator and a curse word. ☹️ My FAULT
3 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 3 years ago

That’s because the Shoplc does not want to face some realities...and consequently you had enough of it and used some bad words that were well placed.Politically correct does not accept truth plainly said.So, don’t feel guilty...
3 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

I’m glad you are back, Druid.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Rules must’ve changed or tightened up. I remember last year and the way things were and things that were said here. Many, myself included, said things that look like now would get us banned or put in purgatory.
3 x

Harlequin

RS:...I was one. Hope you are having a good day 🙂. As well as for all on forum 😀
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
RS:...I was one. Hope you are having a good day 🙂. As well as for all on forum 😀
Yes, I recall the post I read (and posted on) yesterday.
I’m sorry you were put in the corner.

Having a very good day, thank you! Hope you are too🥰
3 x