Show Hosts

kaylee3

Show Hosts

Post by kaylee3 » 3 years ago

Hi everyone. Is it just me or does it seem like there are certain hosts that have to do ALL the talking and not let the other host join in. The interrupting, talking over each other etc. I have actually changed the channel because it's nerve racking. I'm not trying to be mean, I'm sure their very nice people but enough already
10 x

Dolores

Re: Show Hosts

Post by Dolores » 3 years ago

I totally agree. I find myself turning the channel. I know I can check the last 25 items
10 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

I agree. Lot's of time they give the Presidential Debate a run for the money.
5 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

With so many of us changing the channel, I would think ShopLC is losing money. Can’t understand why no one is checking into this ?
6 x

Denny98

Post by Denny98 » 3 years ago

I was watching earlier tonight, could only take about 10 minutes - One host was doing all the talking, while the other host said things like: Mmm mmm, oh ueah,...umn um. absolutely, oh yeah. I just don't think they realize how unprofessional they sound. :shock:
7 x

Ena

Post by Ena » 3 years ago

Amy wrote:
3 years ago
With so many of us changing the channel, I would think ShopLC is losing money. Can’t understand why no one is checking into this ?
The hosts keep saying that ShopLC is a HUGE company especially comparing to other shopping networks. Personally I don't know one person who shops at this channel. There are tons of people who shop at QVC/HSN, ShopHQ, JTV.... No one I know shops at or watch ShopLC.

The same with social media. There are hundreds of fans FB groups, Instagram, Pinterest accounts, message boards devoted to those other shopping networks. People share their buys, give reviews/feedbacks, post pictures, there are numerous discussions about everything that relates to the shopping channels.

I see practically nothing about ShopLC (besides this forum which doesn't seem to have a lot of people participating, and the few accounts run by the company itself).

So to me, it's kind of mystery. The lack of social media presence these days is the most puzzling. It's like fans don't exist.

If anyone has a different take on it I'd like to hear it.
7 x

Amy

Hi Ena: I agree with you. If I’m asked about an item and they want to know where I found It, I tell them ShopLC. Nobody has heard of it at least in southeast Ohio. I guess they are making enough money they don’t bother with pushing any advertising. I don’t think they care anything about their customers new or old. It’s strictly 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰.
5 x

Amy

Interesting question. Do you think the employees post on the forum? are they negative or positive comments? Just curious. 🧐🧐🧐
5 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Amy:.... I think the one that yells a lot did, in regards to coupons 🤔
2 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

Amy, do you remember Sarah? gone from SLC and
married and into realestate. She has commented.
Sarah did not hide and is very personable.
" I hope yer well Sarah "

Then there is one more employee, only a handful
of comments, but apparently plenty of 'likes'.
Am not wishing to reveal because I follow.

Adi and Nikki posted here to apologize to shoppers
for acting lame during a presentation.

There are a whole lotta guests here that never
post at all. That's okay too.
5 x