Lobster Claw clasp broke after 1 use

Ginger

Lobster Claw clasp broke after 1 use

Post by Ginger » 3 years ago

I placed this order on September 25th, it had 2 items in the order. The item I’m complaining about is #3610180 Stainless steel link necklace for $7.99. @Moderator_Alex @Moderator_Preston or any moderator, I wore this today for the first time and the clasp broke on it. The little part you pull up to open it just messed up. I don’t have the receipt because I didn’t think I would have a problem with stainless steel jewelry. It’s just the clasp that is messed up. Customer service won’t do anything since I don’t have my receipt. Can you just send out a replacement clasp? Thank you, Ginger
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
3 x

shopLC_alex

Re: Lobster Claw clasp broke after 1 use

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Good morning,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please email me at alex.washington@tjc.tv with your account and order information (or just account since you don't have the invoice) and we'll help resolve your issue.
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Ginger wrote:
3 years ago
I placed this order on September 25th, it had 2 items in the order. The item I’m complaining about is #3610180 Stainless steel link necklace for $7.99. @Moderator_Alex @Moderator_Preston or any moderator, I wore this today for the first time and the clasp broke on it. The little part you pull up to open it just messed up. I don’t have the receipt because I didn’t think I would have a problem with stainless steel jewelry. It’s just the clasp that is messed up. Customer service won’t do anything since I don’t have my receipt. Can you just send out a replacement clasp? Thank you, Ginger
Everything you need from the receipt is in your Order History.
5 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 3 years ago

shopLC_alex wrote:
3 years ago
Good morning,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please email me at alex.washington@tjc.tv with your account and order information (or just account since you don't have the invoice) and we'll help resolve your issue.
Hello @Moderator_Alex I have just emailed and texted you the order number for this. Please email back regarding what I need to do, thank you for your help. Ginger
4 x