Gypsy, Osott and others

Harlequin

Gypsy, Osott and others

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

I miss all of you guys. And others that I CANT remember names. Hope all is well with all of you 🙂. Hope none of them got busted. I think if I get busted again, will be strike 3 , and will be gone for ever, as it will be 3 strikes I’m out for good more than likely 😫. Have a great day everyone. Need to start breakfast or brunch. Eggs, bacon, cinnamon rolls, hash browns and French toast. YUMMY!!!.... LOT OF CARBS. AND FAT🤪
8 x

Amy

Re: Gypsy, Osott and others

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Hi Harlequin: hey girlfriend behave yourself & don’t get in trouble with your posts. I would miss you if you got kicked out for good. Happy Saturday to all. 🌷🌼🌺🌹🍁
8 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

Your brunch sounds delicious! What time should we all be there? :lol:
8 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Hi Harlequin 😊 I'm headed your way for brunch too !!! Do you have the coffee on ☕[clink]☕. I'm still here ! I have been trying to catch up on reading posts. I'll be posting some reviews soon 😊 Stay out of trouble dont want you banned (((HUGS))) -Gypsy
9 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Always ☕️ Gypsy. If you all lived close enough I would be happy to cook brunch for all. Not sure what to fix this morning. Maybe biscuits & gravy, hash browns & blue berry pancakes every one can have their choice or all😊
5 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Yummy! Biscuits and gravy. To the tribe: Take care! And Harlequin avoid to be ban, I will miss your posts..
3 x