5 x

Ginger

Re: Almost entire purse auction for 1 person

Post by Ginger » 3 years ago

shopLC_alex wrote:
3 years ago
Amy wrote:
3 years ago
Right now at noon Bella has bid on almost every handbag in the auction. This is just a joke. 😡😡😡
Good afternoon,

Thank you for the feedback we are looking into this now and will be taking corrective actions soon.
I’m afraid they’ve changed names now to a Linda, she’s got bets on every handbag and wallet because I just took screenshots
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
6 x

CC

Post by CC » 3 years ago

Bella probably went in and changed their bidding name to Linda. Maybe, maybe not. Easy to do to change your bidding name which is ridiculous.. This too is what should not be allowed to continue.
4 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Looks like Tracy is gone or is SHE? 😱🍀
6 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 3 years ago

I hope you guys don’t think it’s me, I do not do any RA’s ever and never will!!
3 x

Bella

I hope you guys don’t think it’s me, I never have participated in any RA and never will!!
3 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

You ladies are RIGHT!!! Have seen the same problem and people do this continuously. I for one am not happy. Can’t say what I want to say, will get BUSTED AGAIN 😡. A lady called me from SLC a couple days ago , MICHELLE. said to take screenshots and send to shop L. C have a great day everyone. Lynette
3 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Hi Bella you might want to add your last name initial if someone has the same name. No one on here has my name or I would change it. If your not bidding I would not worry.😊🍀
6 x

Bella

I have never made any bids on RA. I just wish SLC would fix their auction issues for you bidders, it seems to be an ongoing problem with so many people complaining and they don’t seem to have ways to fix a problem till after the fact. What good is that? SLC needs to take control of the situation and have it monitored regularly to solve it.
5 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Hello Bella: in a nutshell 🍁🐿🥜 ShopLC is NOT going to do anything to fix this long-time problem. The bidders who bid oevery item probably are re-sellers & should have their own auctions. Then the little people like me & you would have a chance to win. We are wasting our time asking for someone to help us with this. It is very nerve wracking & is it really worth our blood pressures when they won’t help us anyway? Think about it....
Last edited by Amy 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
4 x