For the love of Pete--make it stop Moderators!

JewelryQueen

For the love of Pete--make it stop Moderators!

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

Same scenario different bidder. Now it is Tamra trying to tote off the totes totally and have all the handbags in her hand.

Examples

$99 #3492895
$299 #3451578
$99 #3537811
$124 #3562412
$174 #3541541
$99 #3392618
$49 #3514040
$74 #3412925
$99 #3537811
$49 #3514041
$149 #3455270
$99 #3392593
$74 #3515387
$49 #3496056
$99 #3480744

This is over $1500 of bids on just over $300 worth of purses. Mind you she must have bids on another 15!!! Please do something--anything!!
5 x

Gem Lover

Re: For the love of Pete--make it stop Moderators!

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I think if these people are being dealt with and that is IF, I think they are coming back in under a different account and name and still at it. Like I said before make a rule where you are only allowed so many items per week that you are not buying and everything else gets charged, this would put a stop to this if they had to pay, hitting them were it is going to hurt, in their bank account. This would stop those bidding just for fun or to be vengeful if they new they had to pay for the items.
4 x

CC

Post by CC » 3 years ago

And make it a rule once you've locked in your bidding name it cannot be changed.
5 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Good morning,

Thank you for the information, I'll be looking into this and taking action against them today. When we block them from RA it blocks the entire account whether they change the names or not. It's more so people making new email accounts all together which there's no way to stop. We are aware of this issue and are looking at ways to eliminate it. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
6 x

shopLC_alex

This customer had no prior order history with us and has been blocked. Thank you for this information, let me know if you see anything else and we'll take'em all down one at a time 😎👉👉
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@shopLC_alex Just a thought but if these people doing this have no prior order history do you think it could be a competitor doing this to take business from you? You are not the only shopping network with an auction site.
3 x

shopLC_alex

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
@shopLC_alex Just a thought but if these people doing this have no prior order history do you think it could be a competitor doing this to take business from you? You are not the only shopping network with an auction site.
I can't imagine they'd have the time, eventually the items will just be put back in the auction and bid on at a lower price anyway. It's more than likely just frustrated bidders. We're seeing a lot of fake email addresses being used, so I've suggested restricting the RA to verified email addresses only, but that could still take a while to implement. We're working on a solution though, I guarantee.
6 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Maybe it would be helpful to reach out to other companies who have rising auctions. (Of course NOT the obvious ones on TV now. Maybe some company knows how to solve this problem. We have been getting the same answers only in different wording for years. Your loyal customers are very frustrated with this & NOTHING EVER CHANGES. This causes more frustration & it’s an endless circle. IT CANNOT POSSIBLY TAKE YEARS TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM. That idea is just beyond the realm of sensibility. If you cannot fix this serious problem, just come out & say “we can’t fix it”. That way, the customers know where we stand & we can end these posts & move on. Thanks for listening. 😊
4 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

HEAD OVER BIDDERS, STOP PLEASE, as this is some people, way of making extra 💵 to live, pay rent and put food on the TABLES FOR THEIR BABIES, CHILDREN, ELDERLY PEOPLE, PETS, and helping PEOPLE they don’t even know. Plz. A lot of people buy and re-sell on RA. SO PLZ. HAVE A ❤️ And quit playing games. You’re hurting people 😢. Thank you 🙏
6 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

My 10 year old Granson Aiden says they should block there I P Adress not sure how that works. He said they would have to get another phone or computer?💲💲💲📞📲 💻
3 x