Website crashing

anniebelle

Website crashing

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

I thought someone spoke of this this morning, but now I can't find who or where. I struggled late last night and all day today with having problems getting items in and out of my shopping cart. It's hard to shop effectively and efficiently when constantly having to reboot and figure out where you are in your shopping spree!!! What am I missing?
5 x

Gem Lover

Re: Website crashing

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I do not use the phone app because there are so many problems with it when I use it, instead if I am using my phone I use google chrome and type in shop lc and the page comes up like on a computer and that works much better.
3 x

anniebelle

:lol: :lol: I actually meant what am I missing from my shopping list! Jumping in and out of the website. I use an iPad, don't have any trouble getting there,, it's staying there. Website kept crashing while I was shopping. I think someone else. Commented on that yesterday too.
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

@anniebelle

The website kept kicking me off the site , early (around 3am) when I was moving items around in my cart. I finally gave up. ☹☹☹☹ not sure what was causing. I do NOT use the app either. -Gypsy
4 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Good morning,

I've reported these issues to our web team, we should have a resolution.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

This is what I know.

I have always had issues with the site crashing and not letting me browse. I have been given all the stories...clear cache, cookies, browsing data blah blah blah.

I complied and still issues here. No other site, none, ever acts up like this one does.

I think SLC’s cookies are corrupt. So this is what I do to browse.

Log OUT. Once I am logged out I can browse and there are NO issues...none. I know that creates a problem if you want to add items to your cart or wishlist.
I take pics of the item page with my phone. When done browsing I log back in and just type in the item number. It either then can go to wishlist or cart.
It’s THEIR system. Not mine and I would bet not yours either.
4 x

anniebelle

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
@anniebelle

The website kept kicking me off the site , early (around 3am) when I was moving items around in my cart. I finally gave up. ☹☹☹☹ not sure what was causing. I do NOT use the app either. -Gypsy
@gypsy,

as I am trying to move things around in my cart, it occurs to me that we did not have these problems with the cart until they "improved " it!
4 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

RS same here I thought why when looking at web it would show 4 items and freez. It would let me add to cart but not wish list. Something very strange about this.😖🍀
5 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Good morning,

Thank you all for the further feedback. I have shared the new posts with our web team so they can look into a solution.
3 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Hello RS & all the forum: I agree with you that there aren’t any problems browsing until you log in. This sounds like a weird problem and I have no idea how to fix it. It might be a helpful clue for the IT dept. Have a great weekend everyone!!! 🌹🍁🌼🌸🌷🌺
4 x