Norell perfume

Kittycat

Norell perfume

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

They have spent over an hour on this. I wish they would have saved it for tomorrow's lifestyle day and shown jewelry instead tonight. Chuck needs to stick to jewelry. I wonder why they are having him present other items like masks. He and Katie had 2 presentations of bedding/quilts on yesterday, one presentation was about an hour long and then they presented them again in their next show. These should have been saved for Lifestyle day also.
8 x

Kittycat

Re: Norell perfume

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

Won't spend the money on this,I know for a fact my husband won't care or notice or if he does he won't like it. I've been married 30+ and believe me this perfume won't help. Maybe if I had another man it would work, but no plans for that at the moment.LOL.
7 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

I saw the original presentation with Karen and Shawn Wilsie.
In that show she compared the BLUSHING parfum to OPIUM parfum. The NEW YORK and ELIXER Both Karen and Shawn said a man can wear too.
Tonight, the presentation and description changed.
Boy am I glad I didn’t buy it. I love OPIUM parfum. I was tempted to buy the BLUSHING because she said it was similar to OPIUM parfum, plus it was in a beautiful bottle, and packaging.
I would have been disappointed that it didn’t smell like Opium.

Vicky
6 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Good morning everyone! I had bought Norell the first presentation & I love I. Since it has a long shelf life, I bought more last nite. I wanted to try the Elixir but It was sold out. I think they all have a soft feminine fragrance. Of course fragrances smell different on different people, but I love this, it makes me feel happy. It’s worth the price. Lastly, it does NOT smell like an old lady. I’m the old lady & love it! 🌸🌹🌼🌺🌷🍁
8 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 3 years ago

Amy wrote:
3 years ago
Good morning everyone! I had bought Norell the first presentation & I love I. Since it has a long shelf life, I bought more last nite. I wanted to try the Elixir but It was sold out. I think they all have a soft feminine fragrance. Of course fragrances smell different on different people, but I love this, it makes me feel happy. It’s worth the price. Lastly, it does NOT smell like an old lady. I’m the old lady & love it! 🌸🌹🌼🌺🌷🍁
Me, too! I love the Norell New York the best, and also the Blushing. I'm not as crazy about the Elixir, but it is nice for a change. I don't have many vices, but jewelry and perfume are two of them. Just makes me feel better. And I always like to put on fragrance before I go to sleep.
6 x

Amy

Hi Roxijde: I have had severe depression for years, under treatment. The Norell fragrances seem to cheer me up because I smell so good!! 😊😊😊
9 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Amy wrote:
3 years ago
Hi Roxijde: I have had severe depression for years, under treatment. The Norell fragrances seem to cheer me up because I smell so good!! 😊😊😊
Medicine in a different kind of bottle! Good for you!
7 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 3 years ago

Amy wrote:
3 years ago
I agree! I also have been under treatment for depression for many years, and the fragrances are very uplifting!
7 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

In general, parfums sell well.
My beef was not whether they smell great. I just was surprised that the description of each differed from the original presentation.
A few of my friends bought the Parfums. The consensus was that the New york was weak, the Elixer too spicy. The Blushing was the Preferred one.
When first presented the parfums were $55. If it goes back to $55 and I find a coupon, I will buy the Blushing.

Vicky
4 x

Amy

Roxijade! We can be twin friends. It’s been proven that scents can be powerful in different people. I live alone, so it makes me feel beautiful even if want to smell good just for me. 🥰🥰🥰
6 x