Lovable Squirrel

Amy

Lovable Squirrel

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

I guess I still don’t get it. I put the squirrel pin in my cart, from live TV. Don’t do this !!! From live TV if you want something check it out. At least you will know you got it. I went to look at my cart & my lovable squirrel was gone, out of stock. I am so disappointed. I feel like a dunce. 😢😢😢😢😢
4 x

anniebelle

Re: Lovable Squirrel

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Yes, a tough lesson to learn! We've all been there! I like to put things in my cart to ave up for free shipping, but if you really, really want it, check it out right away! :D
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@Amy What I do while it is being aired I wait to see how low the item I want is getting, if it looks like it might sell out then I bite the bullet and do the fast buy and pay the shipping but if their is a lot of quantity still left the last minute I then put it in my wish list or cart that way you are less likely to miss getting the item.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

I kept having stuff removed from my cart yesterday and it wasn’t even stuff that was being shown. It was nothing under the $10.00 stuff.
I also had things disappear from my wishlist (My holding tank). I really get ticked when that happens. And can no longer find the item anywhere.
3 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
I kept having stuff removed from my cart yesterday and it wasn’t even stuff that was being shown. It was nothing under the $10.00 stuff.
I also had things disappear from my wishlist (My holding tank). I really get ticked when that happens. And can no longer find the item anywhere.
They took those things because they were the last ones???
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
They took those things because they were the last ones???
The ones they took from my cart were brand new, never shown before items.
The ones missing from wishlist were only shown once, overnight on Under 10 Friday.
Last edited by RS 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Thanks everyone for your tips so I don’t lose the item. Yes I sure would have paid shipping for the pin. I have taken advantage of free shipping for $50 purchase. It gave me time to ask myself “do I really want this?” So far all my items were fine. To RS: I wish I could help you with the problems you have with the cart, etc. I guess all you can do is call customer service to help you. Good luck with that. Always check your cart for items you didn’t buy, and check your credit card statement carefully. It seems we all have problems with online shopping.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Amy wrote:
3 years ago
Thanks everyone for your tips so I don’t lose the item. Yes I sure would have paid shipping for the pin. I have taken advantage of free shipping for $50 purchase. It gave me time to ask myself “do I really want this?” So far all my items were fine. To RS: I wish I could help you with the problems you have with the cart, etc. I guess all you can do is call customer service to help you. Good luck with that. Always check your cart for items you didn’t buy, and check your credit card statement carefully. It seems we all have problems with online shopping.
I found the new item and will just order today. The ones that disappeared from my wishlist are no longer even on the site. So for some reason they hid that one.
Maybe it and other colors/stones of the same item will be an upcoming TLV.
1 x