Cheryl has met her match!

D-Flawless

Cheryl has met her match!

Post by D-Flawless » 3 years ago

OMG! I simply cannot stop laughing! Cheryl has met her match with Michele...aka “Cousin Shelley”! I can’t handle Cheryl yelling at me through the TV so I usually change the channel when she’s on but today with Michele the script has flipped and she has actually had a bit of a calming effect on screaming Cheryl! I LOVE IT! I love Michele’s “take no prisoners” excellent sense of humor and she’s putting Cheryl right in her place! Thank you ShopLC for this bit of entertainment! 🤣🤣🤣
7 x

anniebelle

Re: Cheryl has met her match!

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Oh great, my two most unfavorite hosts together!!! Don't have to waste my time tuning in!
5 x

D-Flawless

LoL!!!
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

D-Flawless wrote:
3 years ago
OMG! I simply cannot stop laughing! Cheryl has met her match with Michele...aka “Cousin Shelley”! I can’t handle Cheryl yelling at me through the TV so I usually change the channel when she’s on but today with Michele the script has flipped and she has actually had a bit of a calming effect on screaming Cheryl! I LOVE IT! I love Michele’s “take no prisoners” excellent sense of humor and she’s putting Cheryl right in her place! Thank you ShopLC for this bit of entertainment! 🤣🤣🤣
Oh wow!
Uhmm....wowwww!
Would’ve loved to have seen it.
6 x

D-Flawless

RS wrote:
3 years ago
D-Flawless wrote:
3 years ago
Oh wow!
Uhmm....wowwww!
Hey RS!!! How are you? How’s your sahweeeet ride? FYI: They are still on! Michele actually told Cheryl that she’s crazy and she doesn’t know how to “zip it”! Hilarious! I can’t handle Cheryl and her “let me come and talk to you” which is obviously “code” for: “put the camera on ME now”! Oy!!! She’s very knowledgeable but so are all of the Graduate Gemologists on the show and they don’t yell at us like we’re stupid!
Anyway....miss you and hope you’re doing well in this new dystopian existence! 😘
6 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Please tell us what time this was ? I just have to see this new male host someone said he acted unglued. ShopLC is turning into a comedy act instead of a shopping channel. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
5 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

DANG, I missed it all. 😂. Does anyone know when any of them come back on.
3 x

D-Flawless

Amy wrote:
3 years ago
Please tell us what time this was ? I just have to see this new male host someone said he acted unglued. ShopLC is turning into a comedy act instead of a shopping channel. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
It was the early shift this morning....so probably 7am to 9 am -ish Central Time and then 11am to 1pm CT. Michele is a female...she just spells her name with one “L”. The new guy is “Christian” and he actually worked there years ago. He’s a bit strange and he doesn’t seem to get along with Michele very well. He actually “corrected” Michele on the “Spessartite Vs. Spessartine” issue when I saw them on together the other night and she ignored him....that was entertaining too! You’re right....ShopLC IS turning into a comedy act...Michele is ACTUALLY a stand up comic and she’s a hoot if you like/understand Southern (Kentucky) humor! She’s also wicked smaht too! I really like her but she is an “acquired” taste! 🤷🏼‍♀️
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

D-Flawless wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
D-Flawless wrote:
3 years ago
Oh wow!
Uhmm....wowwww!
Hey RS!!! How are you? How’s your sahweeeet ride? FYI: They are still on! Michele actually told Cheryl that she’s crazy and she doesn’t know how to “zip it”! Hilarious! I can’t handle Cheryl and her “let me come and talk to you” which is obviously “code” for: “put the camera on ME now”! Oy!!! She’s very knowledgeable but so are all of the Graduate Gemologists on the show and they don’t yell at us like we’re stupid!
Anyway....miss you and hope you’re doing well in this new dystopian existence! 😘
Well shoot....I missed it. I left right after I posted above. Left in my sahweeeet ride! And yep...she’s still sweet! And I have managed to avoid a ticket, so far.....knock on wood!
I miss you too.
And yeah, doing well now. All of us. Hubby and his harem of guitars. 🤪
Although I wake up many days and feel like I am in the middle of some dystopian novel (my favorite kind). Now when I read one I feel like it’s an instruction manual!
I hope you and yours are doing well!
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I missed all the action but it sounds like it was fun to watch, I will try to watch to see the show this early am.
2 x