Bali Legacy

anniebelle

Bali Legacy

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

My favorite, I'll be glued to the TV hoping to add to my collection. I'll pass on the first piece!
4 x

RoseyRuby

Re: Bali Legacy

Post by RoseyRuby » 3 years ago

I'll watch, but refuse to buy anything. I'm against certain practices in that country. Sorry, not sorry.
4 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Roseyruby:....What are you talking about, don’t understand. What practices? T. Y.
4 x

RoseyRuby

I'm new here, will I get in trouble if I answer?
4 x

Harlequin

Roseyruby:... depends on what you say. No cuss words. I will try to google it. I don’t want you in trouble. Have a great day 🙂
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

I believe what Rosyruby is referring to is the rising of hate crimes against the LGBT etc etc community, and the lack of any response by officials. They are also contemplating it to be illegal for unmarried adult persons to share a hotel/motel room. Also there is the potential of the death penalty if convicted for having enough, say marijuana, to be considered a saleable amount. They have a few other unusual laws and customs.
4 x

RoseyRuby

NO. I didn't even know about all that stuff. It's actually what they eat...
3 x

Harlequin

Thanks JQ.... Roseyruby never mind, I don’t think I want to read it. Thank you 🙂
4 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Well!!! I guess I was the only one here shopping Bali Legacy! I had a good time after Cheryl's stint, which gave me a headache! I picked up a few new pieces, but was actually expecting a bigger selection. But we had to watch the Bobby Dazzler which was not Bali. We also are still trying to sell off Norrel, which sure isn't Bali either! They had some pieces that have been around for a while.
5 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@RoseyRuby

Lynette--Close your eyes!!!

Oh you mean the raw sliced pork with pork blood salad. Or the fruit salad with shrimp paste in tuna juice. The deep fried bats?? Or possibly the large fried Sago worms. None very appealing in my book.
3 x