Bali Legacy

anniebelle

Re: Bali Legacy

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

But, they do make the most beautiful jewelry in the world!!!
4 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Hey JQ.... didn’t get my 👀s closed in time 🤣😂🤮. Oh my gosh, I would starve to death.
2 x

RoseyRuby

Post by RoseyRuby » 3 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
3 years ago
@RoseyRuby

Lynette--Close your eyes!!!

Oh you mean the raw sliced pork with pork blood salad. Or the fruit salad with shrimp paste in tuna juice. The deep fried bats?? Or possibly the large fried Sago worms. None very appealing in my book.
Nope. Didn't know about that weird stuff either. You're BARKING up the wrong tree...hint, hint.
4 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

I have many Bali pieces Love Love Love them all !😊🍀
6 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 3 years ago

I looked it up. It made me sick. Don’t do it!!! There’s a huge market for dogs. The process is truly horrible. It’s a big industry there. Rosey, look at the positive side... if people are employed making jewelry, then hopefully there will be less canine hunters. Maybe slc employing artisans there is a good thing.
7 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

I like the Bali legacy only to a point. I wish the silver wasn’t so oxidized. I bought a bracelet some time ago that I returned. I love the shine of silver. Is oxidation a relatively new technique or have they always done it? As far as culture what turns you or me off has been normal to them for centuries. I have wondered if any company that enlists their talent compensate them accordingly?!
5 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

China has the biggest Dog market for food! Could not believe it also Cats.😪😱🍀
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I am always signing petitions to stop the dog meat trade, they send me updates when they shut some of them down, these people work on rescuing and helping the dogs.
6 x

TDC

Post by TDC » 3 years ago

I was disappointed in the Bali Legacy shows on Sunday. They didn't show very many pieces at all and the pieces that they showed were just okay. This was disappointing because there are so many beautiful Bali Legacy pieces online. They took up several hours that could have been attributed to some of that beautiful Bali Legacy pieces that they have, to show the "Bobby Dazzler" and that perfume. Shop LC, in the future let the Bali Legacy shows be Bali Legacy and please, please show more items than were shown this time. I love Bali Legacy but I was very disappointed. I understand that there are changes taking place at Shop LC but you can do better and you have done better in the past. I want to continue to buy my Bali items from Shop LC and not have to go to the other network because they have better variety/selection. Love you Shop LC!!!
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@RoseyRuby
@Hot4TENER

I knew about the dogs and the cats too, but didn't mention it because that is extremely common even today in almost all Asian and Southeast Asian countries.
3 x