Lustra Stella presentation this afternoon

Amy

Lustra Stella presentation this afternoon

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

I just had to comment on the Lustra Stella Show this afternoon. I didn’t know Lustra Stella was Swarovski. Their sale prices were awesome. Yesterday I saw some of the items that were going to be presented, so I picked out what I wanted. Everything was gorgeous. I could have bought one of everything but had to restrain myself. I bought 2 beautiful rings that were just at unbelievable prices. When you get the chance, it really helps to check the program guide to see what’s coming up. I used fast buy to make sure I got my size. If you don’t already use fast buy, please get signed up. Thanks ShopLC for bringing us such beautiful jewelry. ❤️
7 x

Gemsnob

Re: Lustra Stella presentation this afternoon

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Hi Amy. I love Swarovski zirconia a lot. The "J" channel also sells it. Not all Lustro Stella is Swarovski though. And just be aware that none of the Lustro Stella is platinum or rhodium plated. Take care when storing because it can and will tarnish.
7 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Thanks gemsnob for the info. I’ll keep them in my tarnish free boxes. That might help some. 🍁🍁🍁
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

This new line of LS IS platinum plated.

I love nice CZ pieces for travel. Not really any traveling right now but eventually. I picked up two pieces early as well.
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

I checked yesterday and just now. If it's plated, it's not in any description I've read. Maybe it was in graphics yesterday. I didn't watch so may have missed it.
6 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 3 years ago

Amy wrote:
3 years ago
I just had to comment on the Lustra Stella Show this afternoon. I didn’t know Lustra Stella was Swarovski. Their sale prices were awesome. Yesterday I saw some of the items that were going to be presented, so I picked out what I wanted. Everything was gorgeous. I could have bought one of everything but had to restrain myself. I bought 2 beautiful rings that were just at unbelievable prices. When you get the chance, it really helps to check the program guide to see what’s coming up. I used fast buy to make sure I got my size. If you don’t already use fast buy, please get signed up. Thanks ShopLC for bringing us such beautiful jewelry. ❤️
I was watching, too, and saw lots of beautiful pieces at great prices. I have seen a few of the LS presentations, but this is the first one I have seen with Swarovski CZ. Really pretty! Let us know what you think when they arrive, please.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

I don’t recall what the live show graphics said. One of the pieces I ordered day before yesterday.
The description of both pieces say platinum over sterling silver.
3 x