Turkizite smackdown

RoxiJade

Turkizite smackdown

Post by RoxiJade » 3 years ago

I've been watching Chuck and Katie. I wonder if she ever gets tired of saying "OOOOOOOOHHHHH" - "AAAAAAWWWWWWW" I couldn't keep that up!
6 x

anniebelle

Re: Turkizite smackdown

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

RoxiJade wrote:
3 years ago
I've been watching Chuck and Katie. I wonder if she ever gets tired of saying "OOOOOOOOHHHHH" - "AAAAAAWWWWWWW" I couldn't keep that up!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
7 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

I didn't watch most of the show, was working today. I only have one piece of Turkizite that I won on the RA ,I couldn't buy any during the last Turkizite show. I found one that I could afford when I got home, I checked recently aired items, it was a .50ct. for $60. I was happy.
5 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Way to go Kittycat. Glad you found something that made you happy. I got to watch the Lustro Stella Swarovski show & got 2 items that made me happy too. I suffered through 3 hrs. Of Craig who finally got to the final price. I usually mute him. Just FYI: not all Lustro Stella is Swarovski.
5 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

I have the Lustro Stella from the first show, it was not presented as swarovski, but I don't care. It is so pretty. I have a cross, other pendant and some earrings. I was at work so I didnt watch Lustro Stella with Craig yesterday. I agree he talks way to much before getting to the price, so does Tenner. What's with the guys? They talk way more then the women.
4 x