Treated like Dirt

JustaShopper

Treated like Dirt

Post by JustaShopper » 3 years ago

I can not Believe what I just went thru, I had a super CSR earlier about 5:30 pm named Easter, she tried her best to help me with a problem . I ordered a set of blk boots stretch bracelets 90.73 ctw California Black Jade Beads Stretch Bracelet :
90.73 ctw California Black Jade Beads Stretch Bracelet
Product Description
Est. Ret. Val: $189.99 | Est. Savings: 91%
Ace the art of accessorizing with this fantastic bead bracelet featuring beautiful natural gemstones. Each bead is handpicked for maximum beauty and matching hues. The beads are manually shaped and smoothened for comfortable wearing.
· Set of 2
· Natural gemstones
· Highly polished for smoothness and glossy finish
· Hand set in durable string
· Stretchable bracelet
· Fits on any wrist size

You see plurals set of two, I have ordered this b4 and after 1 bracelet was received, I called and zip the other bracelet was sent to me no problem.
It was nice as I haven't been well and didn't need a hassle, I was very happy. Now with this order I called and asked that they send the warehouse a note to plz verify 2 bracelets were being sent out. They were helpful in doing so, Ester even told me she could see the note that was sent in all capital bold letters. She had to talk with Alena the Sup on her shift, now at this point I was told there was a mistake and I should send in my bracelet and if available they would send me 2 back or give me my money back. OH NO, I won them in RA, She could not say for sure I would get 2 back. So now I am really tired and asked for a sup to call me, Ester said she would leave a note for a call back, bless her heart ,Ester did all she could and great attitude. SLC is lucky to have her. 10:30 Alena calls me . Im sure b4 her shift ends and tried telling me Noway SLC will send out my bracelet and now claiming its a error on the page. She seemed to have such a negative attitude. The story just kept changing and It was like hitting a brick wall trying to get her to do the right thing. I cried and wanted someone else to help.( My husband was so mad) Thank goodness my girls from different parts of California facetime me with my only grandchild . That cheered me up although I I would not tell them why I was crying, .
I just want SLC to do the right thing,
Thanks for leting me vent and I hope someone here will help me,
best wishes to all and blessings , I hope everyone stays safe and well.
8 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: Treated like Dirt

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Hi @JustaShopper
Whenever I have a problem I contact the Moderators.
They are very helpful. No attitude.
I know how frustrating it is to be given the runaround.

Good luck !!

Vicky
9 x

JustaShopper

Vicky wrote:
3 years ago
Hi @JustaShopper
Whenever I have a problem I contact the Moderators.
They are very helpful. No attitude.
I know how frustrating it is to be given the runaround.

Good luck !!

Vicky
Thanks for the hope Vicky, I truly apricate the advice 🌹🎗🎃
4 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@Moderator_Danielle
@Moderator_Preston

Can one of you two possibly help JustaShopper with her problem?

Thank you so much for your time and attention.
6 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 3 years ago

I am so sorry you have been treated like that. It looks like They don’t care at all about their customers and are behaving very unprofessionally . I think it’s a good idea to contact a Moderator, they seem to be helpful and effective.Good luck and I think your problem will be soon solved positively .Stay healthy and take heart.
8 x

Moderator_Preston

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

JustaShopper wrote:
3 years ago
I can not Believe what I just went thru, I had a super CSR earlier about 5:30 pm named Easter, she tried her best to help me with a problem . I ordered a set of blk boots stretch bracelets 90.73 ctw California Black Jade Beads Stretch Bracelet :
Product Description
Ace the art of accessorizing with this fantastic bead bracelet featuring beautiful natural gemstones. Each bead is handpicked for maximum beauty and matching hues. The beads are manually shaped and smoothened for comfortable wearing.
· Set of 2
· Natural gemstones
· Stretchable bracelet
· Fits on any wrist size

You see plurals set of two, I have ordered this b4 and after 1 bracelet was received, I called and zip the other bracelet was sent to me no problem.
It was nice as I haven't been well and didn't need a hassle, I was very happy. Now with this order I called and asked that they send the warehouse a note to plz verify 2 bracelets were being sent out. They were helpful in doing so, Ester even told me she could see the note that was sent in all capital bold letters. She had to talk with Alena the Sup on her shift, now at this point I was told there was a mistake and I should send in my bracelet and if available they would send me 2 back or give me my money back. OH NO, I won them in RA, She could not say for sure I would get 2 back. So now I am really tired and asked for a sup to call me, Ester said she would leave a note for a call back, bless her heart ,Ester did all she could and great attitude. SLC is lucky to have her. 10:30 Alena calls me . Im sure b4 her shift ends and tried telling me Noway SLC will send out my bracelet and now claiming its a error on the page. She seemed to have such a negative attitude. The story just kept changing and It was like hitting a brick wall trying to get her to do the right thing. I cried and wanted someone else to help.( My husband was so mad) Thank goodness my girls from different parts of California facetime me with my only grandchild . That cheered me up although I I would not tell them why I was crying, .
Good morning,

I deeply apologize that this happened. Please reach out to me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com with your order number so I can look into how I can make this right.
6 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Hi Justashopper hope they make this right for you. I just checked my orders two Beautiful rings on RA were cancelled on me. I am done.😡🍀
5 x

Moderator_Preston

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Boston Irish wrote:
3 years ago
Hi Justashopper hope they make this right for you. I just checked my orders two Beautiful rings on RA were cancelled on me. I am done.😡🍀
Good morning,

Please reach out to me as well at preston.weaver@shoplc.com so I can look into finding a way to make this right.
3 x

JustaShopper

Moderator_Preston wrote:
3 years ago
JustaShopper wrote:
3 years ago
Product Description
· Set of 2
· Natural gemstones
· Stretchable bracelet
· Fits on any wrist size

Good morning,

I deeply apologize that this happened. Please reach out to me at preston.weaver@shoplc.com with your order number so I can look into how I can make this right.
Thank You Preston, I will send the email right away.
And Thanks to all you lovely sweet folks here who took the time to reply . I hope we all get our issues ironed out, In these trying days it is so nice to have hope.
Things just seem to be extra trying. I too have just recently been mailed a broken bracelet and a broken necklace. They were beads so you could right away feel it in the pouch, which I let sit out because I know some are from China, I actually would do the same from wherever its from for safety.
Best Wishes to all .
5 x

JustaShopper

Boston Irish wrote:
3 years ago

Hello Boston Irish ,its so hard to especially win rings , 2 cancelled that's unacceptable. I hope Preston can help you as well. I have had items cancelled as well but not for a long time now, in fact one day out of the blue I won 2 items both Bali and from a while back, I hadn't seen those items in almost a year. I won them at great prices even. It was just my bad timing a daughter needed temp loan so I had to cancel my order. I have a lovely collection thanks to my sponsor( HUBBY). And Thanks to SLC. I have to say that. Some nights I am in so much pain I cannot sleep and there's my TV Happy host Nikki and SLC's Mr. T,, I am sure as they as normal people as well who have issues of their own. I have to hand it to them for coming on day after day and getting in that zone . Its not call now but it seems with her singing and their stories they let us het to know them and I like that .To Them Thank You to them for that. With the world being out of Kilter it seems SLC is struggling like rest of us, lets help each other and cut everyone a little slack. We just need to treat others as we would like to be treated or like we would like our FAMILY to be treated.

Best wishs to all
🎗🎃🎈
2 x