Re: Quarantined!

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
@RS You most be so worried about your son. I will pray that he will test negative.
I am worried even though he feels fine.
@RS, I came back to comment on your post about your son and it's gone! Hope everything is okay and that your son stays safe.
Thank you anniebelle. He has a good team and a lot of support.
5 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@anniebelle

Thank you for your kind words.

Since you asked--Having been raised by my Grandmother, who I considered to be a master herbalist, naturopathic healer, and a homeopathic healer, I have been interested in ways to help folks feel better, avoid illnesses, and heal for as long as I can remember. In my college years I took pre-med courses. psychology courses and education courses mainly. Unfortunately my life path was not such that I could complete medical school. I still try to keep up and read current medical journals just for fun. It helps that though I do not have a photographic memory, I would say mine is way better than average. However the older I get the rustier the steel trap of my mind gets. I have a lot of (mostly useless) information rolling around in the old noggin. Bur ask me about sports, current movies or personalities, politics, etc and I am a real dunce. I've worked everywhere from hospitals and veterinary clinics to mortgage lenders/escrow offices and even carpet factories and auto repair shops.

This is probably way too much information but I didn't want to ignore your question.
6 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
My friend with Covid passed this afternoon.. Sometimes this is a very solemn place to live.
I am so very sorry about your friend! God bless you, comfort you, and keep you safe!
4 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
My friend with Covid passed this afternoon.. Sometimes this is a very solemn place to live.
I’m sorry for your loss, Anniebelle. Hugs! That disease is so horrible. Take care and be safe.
4 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
3 years ago
@anniebelle

Thank you for your kind words.

Since you asked--Having been raised by my Grandmother, who I considered to be a master herbalist, naturopathic healer, and a homeopathic healer, I have been interested in ways to help folks feel better, avoid illnesses, and heal for as long as I can remember. In my college years I took pre-med courses. psychology courses and education courses mainly. Unfortunately my life path was not such that I could complete medical school. I still try to keep up and read current medical journals just for fun. It helps that though I do not have a photographic memory, I would say mine is way better than average. However the older I get the rustier the steel trap of my mind gets. I have a lot of (mostly useless) information rolling around in the old noggin. Bur ask me about sports, current movies or personalities, politics, etc and I am a real dunce. I've worked everywhere from hospitals and veterinary clinics to mortgage lenders/escrow offices and even carpet factories and auto repair shops.

This is probably way too much information but I didn't want to ignore your question.
Thanks for your response! I'm quite Impressed, as I knew I would be! And more than a little envious! :D I'm not well educated, but pick up here and there. Have a plus share of common sense, if you know what I mean. I tend to over analyze everything, especially when I'm frightened and in pain.
5 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

@anniebelle

Education is not always a matter of "book learning" but rather an open and inquisitive mind. I think you have both. And in my opinion common sense is vastly underrated. My "genius" (on paper) son could use a big whallop upside the head with some common sense from time to time :lol:
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

JewelryQueen wrote:
3 years ago
@anniebelle

Education is not always a matter of "book learning" but rather an open and inquisitive mind. I think you have both. And in my opinion common sense is vastly underrated. My "genius" (on paper) son could use a big whallop upside the head with some common sense from time to time :lol:
:lol:
2 x