Coffee (10/25)☕☕☕ & REVIEWS

Harlequin

Re: Coffee (10/25)☕☕☕ & REVIEWS

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Viky:.....Pearls, just gorgeous!!!! Absolutely beautiful 😊 So happy for you.
7 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

You made my day Gypsy! My favorite Coffee post is back. Thank you!😀🎉. Hooray! :D :mrgreen:
Nice photos of your ShopLC purchases! Tiger’s eye is a beautiful gem. I have a earrings, a bracelet, from the ShopLC and a pendant from a jewelry show. Also I own Russian Diopside earrings and a pendant. Love this gem. Emeralds are so expensive so this is the natural alternative. A seller from the J jewelry retail store confused them with emeralds.
7 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

Congrats Vicky and Gypsy on your great purchases, it is nice to see people get some good deals.
8 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

VERY pretty pieces Gypsy and Vicky!

edited...spelling goof
5 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Thank you @RS and all our Tribe,
I missed you and other “old friends”.
As I also miss our SHOPLC before our beloved CEO Kevin was ousted. So many things have changed.
Shoplc was unique, until they decided to compete with high end channels. Lost alot of their allure.
There are still some bargains in the mix, but not compared to the past. The biggest mistake is them removing the coupons. So many of us were lured in to buying things that allowed a great coupon
Now I have to wait until they drop the price, or on occasion they accept a small web coupon.
I find that JT. Accepts more web coupons.
I keep on checking the App, hoping the coupons have returned. The Holidays are coming and the coupons would be very lucrative to Shoplc. HINT
Right now I have a stunning 1 ct diamond necklace in my cart, where it will stay until price drops, or a coupon “ appears”.
Besides jewelry, I’m tempted to get the Apple iphone 12 pro max when it goes on pre- sale. Has a pro camera in it. The cellphone carriers are in a price war, so they often offer 2 for 1, and pay it out over 2 years.
The Apple watch proved to my DR that I had an arrythmia. He thought I was having a couple Apc’s. I knew he was wrong. I felt a motor go off in my chest. I Recorded the ekg’s then printed them and showed them to my Doc.
So he “panics” and says I need a cardiac Ablation under Anesthesia. I THINK NOT . Too risky. The Beta blocker I started is controlling the arrythmia.
I have to thank Apple for making it sooo easy to take a ekg. Just put your finger on the knob. Nothing to attach. It only records one lead, but clearly identified A fib. The latest one also takes the oxygen saturation.
So I might splurge on the latest phone for myself. Almost all the jewelry I buy are gifts for my large family.

Stay safe- hugs to the fur babies🥰

Vicky
7 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

☕ [clink] ☕

Good morning !!

Geeze Vicky I'm glad for your apple too ! I'm pretty sure I'm going to be looking for a new phone also. Mine is a simple go phone so won't be anything near the price of iPhone !

I'm gathering up my review notes for the GADGET portion of Christmas purchase review 😄 should post today .
Chat later ladies -💞💞💞(((HUGS))) -Gypsy
6 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Hi @Gypsy
Cant wait for your new post.
I know how hard you work, getting it exactly right.
Are you aware how much your efforts cheer up so many.
I felt that Daily was just too much pressure for you or anyone to do, so I look forward to a surprise post from you every now and then.

HUGS ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Vicky
5 x

Gypsy

Vicky wrote:
3 years ago
Hi @Gypsy
Cant wait for your new post.
I know how hard you work, getting it exactly right.
Are you aware how much your efforts cheer up so many.
I felt that Daily was just too much pressure for you or anyone to do, so I look forward to a surprise post from you every now and then.

HUGS ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Vicky
🥰🥰🥰 Ty

💞💞💞(((HUGS))) -GYPSY
5 x

Gypsy

Good Morning - I have made a new post with continue of some reviews. Pictures attached so posting will be delayed -Gypsy
5 x