Sankom

anniebelle

Re: Sankom

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

JQ, Somehow I knew you would have information! Never gave it a thought that clothing would be dangerous! I just bought a pair of MukLuks made from recycled plastic bottles! And I have a pair of jeans as well. But my new panties are 100% cotton. :D
4 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

Polypropylene is used to make area rugs. If they catch fire the fumes will kill you before the fire will. That’s why I buy only wool area rugs! When I was a kid so many things were made from natural materials. Now so much is synthetic.
5 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Last year I bought a high sankom pantie. It was awful. Size was way off. I trashed it.
4 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

I tried the SANKOM bras and it's a big 👎
They did not fit as advertised, they were uncomfortable and HOT
I will definitely not buy another SANKOM product -Gypsy
4 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Good morning Roxijade: Hey we don’t want any crammed sardines here ! Just in case anyone changes their mind here is the item # 3458900. Right now only S/M is available. I think this is a newer design ? Good luck to anyone who wants to try again. If in doubt I always go up a size. 🌷🌼🌸 🍁🍁🍁
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I ordered 3 of their items and none fit good and all went back, maybe if you have smaller breast they are ok but for those of us with larger breast they do not work and do not have good support, I found my cheapo workout bra from wally world was better then the sankom.
2 x