RA

Harlequin

RA

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Someone named, a styles high has her grubby Little hands all over The handbags on page 1, I’m so sick of this, and I still can’t get my item out of my cart I won.
4 x

Druid

Re: RA

Post by Druid » 3 years ago

The RA is a nightmare mess and Shoplc seems to enjoy it because they do nothing about it.One of the most irritating thing is what you noticed : you cannot cancel items in your cart unless they expired.Their high technology and competence is less than minimalistic.A10year old would know how to solve a lot of their problems.
5 x

Harlequin

Druid:... when I try to get my item to pay, I can’t get any further than proceed takes my money, but I don’t get my item, but it charges me the price and $ is on hold for 2 weeks until it gets back in to my account 🤬
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Someone named, a styles high has her grubby Little hands all over The handbags on page 1, I’m so sick of this, and I still can’t get my item out of my cart I won.
Grubby little hands 🤚🏻🤚🏻🤣🤣🤣
3 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your report. We have taken action against this user.
5 x

Harlequin

Donna S bid 60$ on a 52$ item I hope all U GRUBBY PEOPLE PLAYING GAMES, choke when SLC MAKES YOU PAY FOR YOUR WINS!!!! 🤣😂
2 x

Moderator_Preston

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Donna S bid 60$ on a 52$ item I hope all U GRUBBY PEOPLE PLAYING GAMES, choke when SLC MAKES YOU PAY FOR YOUR WINS!!!! 🤣😂
Good morning,

Thank you again for your report. Action has been taken against this user.
3 x

Harlequin

I do believe I found another PERSON ( ROSIE ) on handbags starting to over bid. Tested her out. Got up to 49.00 on a faux fur purse, she still had a max bid , going up higher, and on several other bags, and I don’t mean just a few. Actually a lot 😼
0 x

Moderator_Preston

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
I do believe I found another PERSON ( ROSIE ) on handbags starting to over bid. Tested her out. Got up to 49.00 on a faux fur purse, she still had a max bid , going up higher, and on several other bags, and I don’t mean just a few. Actually a lot 😼
Good afternoon,

Thank you again for your reports. I have taken action against this account as well. Please note, any bids that had been placed before action was taken will still appear.
1 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

She is in a lot more than just handbags!😖🍀
1 x