Coupon for 20% off

anniebelle

Coupon for 20% off

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

In the packages I received today was a flyer for a seasonal treat. Halloween20, good through the end of the month. one use per customer, one use per code. It has the usual restrictions, doesn't specify jewelry or lifestyle. Good luck! From the size of my packages, I'd better pass!
10 x

Denny98

Re: Coupon for 20% off

Post by Denny98 » 3 years ago

Anniebelle,
I want to thank you for posting this coupon earlier this week. I was watching the Russian Diopside show this morning, and was able to use this coupon code on a bead bracelet.
Green is my favorite color, look forward to receiving.
Again, thank you.
Dennis
6 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Denny98 wrote:
3 years ago
Anniebelle,
I want to thank you for posting this coupon earlier this week. I was watching the Russian Diopside show this morning, and was able to use this coupon code on a bead bracelet.
Green is my favorite color, look forward to receiving.
Again, thank you.
Dennis
Glad you could use it. I'm probably not buying anything today!
4 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

I used it yesterday on a multi color sapphire ring that I had in my wishlist. I didn't know if it would work on todays Diopside items. I will be buying Diopside today. I love it! I have many pieces and will be looking for something I don't have. I love green. I received a Tsavorite garnet, another green gem yesterday. It was beautiful! I had to wait until my husband left,was practically pushing him out the door so I could shop.
6 x

Denny98

Post by Denny98 » 3 years ago

Hi Kittycat,
I have been a fan of Russian Diopside since I first saw it in the early 90's. I started mentioning it friends, and they all said 'What?' Glad to see it gaining in popularity the past three or four years.
I had to start watching something else, I could go broke today. :roll: 8-) :arrow:
6 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

I’m not a big fan of Russian Diopside, NOR SMACKDOWNS.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
In the packages I received today was a flyer for a seasonal treat. Halloween20, good through the end of the month. one use per customer, one use per code. It has the usual restrictions, doesn't specify jewelry or lifestyle. Good luck! From the size of my packages, I'd better pass!
Thank you anniebelle!
My philosophy....NEVER let a coupon go to waste!
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
3 years ago
I used it yesterday on a multi color sapphire ring that I had in my wishlist. I didn't know if it would work on todays Diopside items. I will be buying Diopside today. I love it! I have many pieces and will be looking for something I don't have. I love green. I received a Tsavorite garnet, another green gem yesterday. It was beautiful! I had to wait until my husband left,was practically pushing him out the door so I could shop.
I just received a gorgeous multi-sapphire ring day before yesterday. Wonder if it’s the same one? 👀

Oh and I love green gems too. “Red” hair and green eyes ya know.
3 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 3 years ago

I have 4 or 5 multi color sapphire rings so probably we have the same ring. Love them all! I did have one where a couple stones fell out. It was a flower ring. I bought another to replace the stones I lost as,I loved the flower design so much. Hopefully no more stone fall out, but now have extras if they do. But I've had no problems with any of the others.
2 x