No testimonials read on air

CC

No testimonials read on air

Post by CC » 3 years ago

Cheryl just said on live tv that they can no longer read peoples testimonials about "shungite" on air. She said people would have to go to website to read any testimonials. Wonder why and wonder if it is only on "shungite"?
9 x

honey

Re: No testimonials read on air

Post by honey » 3 years ago

over advocating makes for losing credability.

maybe FTC investigated??
i own shungite, jury still out right here.
6 x

CC

Post by CC » 3 years ago

Cheryl just stated they can't read the "health benefits" of "shungite". .Many people I'm sure, take what any show host says as fact ( even those on other channels) . Not gonna guess why this change has went into effect.. I have shungite .I don't , however ,wear it for medicinal purposes so i really don't have a view on its health effects.
7 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Possibly some testimonials were sent in by people who had an interest in shungite selling ??
Some of the testimonials were hard to believe.
There are articles that claim shungite can be harmful if used to block EMR.( EMF) They claim that for instance a cellphone that is blocked by shungite, increases its EMF’s in order to work properly, so the user is exposed to a higher dose.
I only speak for myself. I bought several different pieces for pain relief. No pain relief at all. Maybe it works on others, or maybe they were having a placebo effect.
This Shungite was a hot seller for Shoplc. Before long, they made it even in turbans. I’m glad for those that got relief from it.
I just got confused when hosts that claim that shungite relieved their pain, but, later on stated severe pain relief when presenting massagers, etc. If shungite relieved their pain, how come they claimed other stuff they were selling later on relieved their SEVERE pain ??

Like I said: whether its a placebo effect or real pain relief, I am glad for anyone it helped with pain.

I was hoping that SOMEONE in my social media group who tried shungite, would have gotten pain relief. None did😢
8 x

RoseyRuby

Post by RoseyRuby » 3 years ago

Vicky wrote:
3 years ago
Possibly some testimonials were sent in by people who had an interest in shungite selling ??
Some of the testimonials were hard to believe.
There are articles that claim shungite can be harmful if used to block EMR.( EMF) They claim that for instance a cellphone that is blocked by shungite, increases its EMF’s in order to work properly, so the user is exposed to a higher dose.
I only speak for myself. I bought several different pieces for pain relief. No pain relief at all. Maybe it works on others, or maybe they were having a placebo effect.
This Shungite was a hot seller for Shoplc. Before long, they made it even in turbans. I’m glad for those that got relief from it.
I just got confused when hosts that claim that shungite relieved their pain, but, later on stated severe pain relief when presenting massagers, etc. If shungite relieved their pain, how come they claimed other stuff they were selling later on relieved their SEVERE pain ??

Like I said: whether its a placebo effect or real pain relief, I am glad for anyone it helped with pain.

I was hoping that SOMEONE in my social media group who tried shungite, would have gotten pain relief. None did😢
Well, I know for myself (2 knee surgeries, 4 level neck fusion, Spinal fusion, Synovial Cyst, Metal rod in left arm due to broken Humerus, Carpal Tunnel in right wrist) I have gotten TREMENDOUS relief. I have the Shungite/Hematite bracelet, knee pad and belt. I've noticed, when I take the stuff off, my pain gets worse--even wakes me up at nite. I also ordered the loose stones and make Shungite water for myself and pets. I know it's doing something, because when I plug in an old stained glass lamp (cord switch no longer works, THANKS MN CHANNEL!) into the same outlet as my internet stuff, the internet goes out. It happened 3 nites in a row, until I figured out what was going on.
Sorry it doesn't work for everyone, but it's working for me. I've had more than enough surgeries and shots, I'll try ANYTHING to prevent more.
7 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

I'm glad people get relief. I've not bought any but if I were in the market for Shungite, I wouldn't buy it here. It's cheaper elsewhere whether you want loose stones or jewelry.
9 x

Gemsnob

It's not legal to make any health claims about anything unless the FDA can prove its factual. The FDA is hand in hand with pharmaceutical manufacturers. They lose money if Americans find out about the benefits of non drug treatments. One day Cheryl made lots of comments about how she uses essential oils and what they treat. The manufacturers of EO cannot make those claims nor can people who sell them. I never understood why SLC didn't have a legal team to tell them what they can and cannot say. Then again, SLC is not worried about following American laws.
10 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I had read an article that said big phram companies were looking into how to use shungite in medicine.
7 x

Gemsnob

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
I had read an article that said big phram companies were looking into how to use shungite in medicine.
That could be true but big pharma will end up synthesizing it in a lab which to me, defeats the purpose. They rarely use anything natural because it's often not sustainable.
7 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

My brother and his x wife are both nurses, they only said if it works wear it. If it doesn’t work enjoy it as jewelry. I didn’t find it to give me any results from pain.
6 x