Shungite

Mamagee

Re: Shungite

Post by Mamagee » 4 years ago

Has anyone lost the stones in their shungite jewelry? I bought a beautiful Bali ring with about a 5 ct. stone, and after a week, the stone was gone. I eventually found it on my kitchen floor, but since I got it on the auction, I didn't think that I could return it. Really disappointed in the quality! :( :( :x
1 x

Topic Tags:

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

You CAN return it even though you got it on the auction. Any items that are defective; stones falling out, item breaking when you're simply trying it on or wearing it, etc., can be returned for a return.

Or a replacement if they have a lot of that item in stock. Even with the tag off, it can be returned. Contact one of the mods here or email SLC.

Sorry this happened to you. Many of us have had stones falling out. It's a bummer, I know. 😞
1 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

I suspect that a lot of what looks like bezel set stones are actually glue ins.
2 x

TerryTalk

Shungite Jewelry/Home Products

Post by TerryTalk » 4 years ago

I currently do not own any shungite and have read some about it and it’s alleged properties. I say alleged, meaning no disrespect. But I am curious and normally a skeptic so I wonder if anyone has purchased shungite jewelry and/or shungite products from here or elsewhere and they have NOT worked? Before I spend a couple of hundred dollars on bracelets (for my partner and myself) I am curious if anyone will let me know that it did NOT relieve pain to any noticeable degree? Thank you for your time and your help!😊
2 x

RS

Re: Shungite Jewelry/Home Products

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I have a few shungite rings and HAD a stretch bead bracelet. My husband didn’t want to wear a bracelet so I bought him some stones for his pocket.
He lost them, twice.
He borrowed my bracelet here recently because he said his hand was bothering him. Some arthritis setting in. It took him about a week and he finally admitted that the bracelet really helped him.
He also informed me he was never taking it off!

As far as for me, I don’t really have any pain other than when I am a klutz. So I don’t notice if the rings or the bracelet are helping. I did have some surgery a few months ago and I held my sphere over my sutures and when I saw my surgeon he said that they had healed faster than any he had ever seen. So maybe?

I bought it because I figured it couldn’t hurt.

Oh...forgot to add. The bracelet is not from here. I got it put together at a local bead/gift/jewelry making supply shop. It has the shungite beads and a larger different focal bead and some accent beads. I just took it in and changed the focal bead to something for a man and they redid it for me although I could have easily done it.

The rings are from here.
1 x

TerryTalk

Thanks RS. Have been wondering. I have MS so I don’t know if it would help with the pain, I do have meds. However, my partner has some arthritis—really pretty bad in the wrists and knees—former electrician, and is not into wearing jewelry. I hear good things and I always wonder are there people it doesn’t work well for their pain? Thanks for your time 👏
1 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

TerryTalk wrote:
4 years ago
Thanks RS. Have been wondering. I have MS so I don’t know if it would help with the pain, I do have meds. However, my partner has some arthritis—really pretty bad in the wrists and knees—former electrician, and is not into wearing jewelry. I hear good things and I always wonder are there people it doesn’t work well for their pain? Thanks for your time 👏
🥰👍🏼
0 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

TerryTalk wrote:
4 years ago
I currently do not own any shungite and have read some about it and it’s alleged properties. I say alleged, meaning no disrespect. But I am curious and normally a skeptic so I wonder if anyone has purchased shungite jewelry and/or shungite products from here or elsewhere and they have NOT worked? Before I spend a couple of hundred dollars on bracelets (for my partner and myself) I am curious if anyone will let me know that it did NOT relieve pain to any noticeable degree? Thank you for your time and your help!😊
I would highly recommend that you read
SHUNGITE- protection,healing,&detoxification
By Regina Martino
This book will give you history and scientific research of Shungite and fullerenes. Easy to read and grasp
I think it may give you the reassurance you're looking for to give Shungite a try.
Never discount the testimonials- shungite has really helped me
3 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

Hi TerryTalk
Many people have reported less pain.
If you go to YouTube and type in Shungite
there are lots of videos showing the science
behind it. Definitely worth a try with the
extended return policy. If you want to try
making the Shungite water, do not use
anything but the Elite Noble Shungite and
It isn’t sold here but is available at the
***removed outside link***. I myself use it and can tell
a big difference. The important thing is
getting yourself educated on the different
grades of Shungite. The highest grade is Elite
Noble Shungite and this grade has the highest
amount of pure carbon in fullerenes. The fullerenes
are what make it work. The fullerenes are the strongest
free radical scavenger known to man.
Last edited by Moderator_Preston 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed outside link
4 x

TerryTalk

Thanks Spooky for your info! I will check it out. I guess I just always think it’s people having a placebo effect—which is okay—but, I am looking for the true science and I did know there were different grades of shungite but you gave me a direction to really check it out further. Many thanks! 😃
0 x